Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

2014 Christmas card exchange participation info

Home Forums General 2014 Christmas card exchange participation info

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mom2Maddie 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Hard to believe it’s that time of year again…

Here’s the info for those that want to take part in the card exchange:

1. Please email the following to me at r2_jd@yahoo.com by Friday, November 21:
    a) your dog(s) name(s) if applicable
    b) your name and the names of any other family members you want to appear on the card
    c) your mailing address
    I will reply back to you to acknowledge I have your info.

2. On Saturday, November 22 I’ll send the list out to everyone participating with all of the name/address info. You then send a card to everyone on the list. I’m basing this on the assumption we’ll have approximately 12 people participating, which has been the average number from the past few years. If we get a lot more than that by Nov. 22 then we can re-visit this and then decide to send to the first 10 people below your name or something like that.

3. Your cards can be homemade, store bought, have Goldens on them or not, anything goes…The fun part of this exchange is that we ask everyone sending out cards that has a dog to please include a photo of your dog(s), although having a dog isn’t a requirement to be able to participate, we welcome everyone.

4. Watch the mailbox for your cards and photos to arrive!

Any questions please let me know. I don’t share any email addresses with people participating, strictly mailing addresses and the names you provide me.

Thanks
    Christine

GoldenMack
    Participant

nooooo! it can’t be that time again LOL
    Thanks again for organizing – it wouldnt be Xmas without this

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  GoldenMack.

Pat
    Participant

Ok, will try and find time to e-mail LOL… I start 2 weeks of holidays on the 18 so looking forward to being able to get caught up with stuff around the house…always look forward to seeing the cards and pictures of all the Goldens.

Sue
    Participant

We cant wait!

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Bumping up as a reminder for anyone who wants to participate. We have 7 people total right now.

cheslyn1
    Participant

Email coming!

Tammy

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Tomorrow I’ll email the names/addresses to everyone that has signed up.

Pat
    Participant

Sneak peek at this years picture…the girls look so impressed!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Pat.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

The list has been sent out. There was an email yesterday and an update today so make sure to check your email.

I’ve told Kiwi to get ready to lick envelopes 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active