Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

2015 Manitoba Golden Gathering

Home Forums General 2015 Manitoba Golden Gathering

This topic contains 33 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Claudette Kinkade 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Just starting a new thread for pictures from today. We had beautiful weather(aside from the pesky wasps!) and it was great to see everyone and all the dogs. It’s the first time in 4 years we had all the Manitoba members together as Sue and Nelson made the drive in just for the party!

There were a few new pups as we met Bandit and Tanner’s new brother Brody and Connor’s new sister Miranda. There were 10 dogs and 9 humans (8 Goldens and the honorary Goldens Cheyanne and Miranda).

Pics to follow…

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Let’s hope I get all the dogs named correctly!

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

try this again…pic 1 is from left – right starting with Nancy in the grey shirt, Shauna (standing) her Mom Sharon in the blue, Sue, Pat and Lynne. Dogs are Bandit in the red harness, Brody (orange harness) and Carmel.

Pic 2 is Nelson looking handsome in his tie

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Miranda, Brody and Rylee drinking water

Attachments:

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Connor

Rylee

Attachments:

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Kiwi

Rylee

Attachments:

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

YUM! Ice cream for all the dogs

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

random shots

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

random shots

Attachments:

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

For the group photo it was hard to get all 10 dogs to look at the camera at the same time so this is about as good as it gets! Left to right:

Nancy with Connor and Miranda, Pat with Cheyanne and Carmel, Lynne and Rylee, me and Kiwi, Sue and Nelson and in front is Shauna with Tanner, Bandit with his back to the camera and Brody laying down

Attachments:

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Loved seeing all the pictures of your furkids and pictures of all of you gals also. Perfect day to get together. 🙂

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

It was a great day and there were lots of tired dogs by the end :).

Here’s a short video of them in action

Shauna
    Participant

It would have to be one of mine to spoil the picture ;).
    Thanks for a wonderful afternoon. We all had a blast. Brody is sorry for body slamming the host, hope he has recovered. It’s that 15% kangaroo in him, he just can’t help it sometimes.

Mom2Maddie
      Participant

Jarrod is just fine Shauna. It’s not the first time he’s been body slammed by a Golden and I’m sure it won’t the last either 🙂

laurie
    Participant

All the pictures were great to see. Ripley and I were thinking about all of you yesterday. It looked like lots of fun and Ripley said he really liked looking at the picture of all the fur kids eating ice cream.?

Pat
    Participant

Here are some that I took.Since Carmel is such a suck and normally doesn’t like another dog besides Cheyanne in her personal space, she was kept on leash. Nelson and her took a dislike to each other right from the start and ever so often would stare at each other and growl.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Pat.
    Attachments:

Pat
    Participant

And some more…

Attachments:

Pat
    Participant

And a few more… everyone seems to know where the food was at….who’s nose is this?…getting Ice cream treats…and finally home
    waiting patiently to get into the treat bags..before they crashed for the evening.

Thank you Sue, the girls will enjoy the treats..

And a BIG thank you to Christine, Jarrod and Kiwi for the afternoon, food and goody bag.
    A very big successful Golden Gathering!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Pat.
    Attachments:

Meadow
    Participant

PICTURES!! A VIDEO!!! You girls had GREAT weather and looks like a GREAT time!! ALL the dogs are gorgeous!!

Cheyenne looks almost wolf-like in some of those pictures! Sooo pretty! Nancy, Miranda is bigger than I thought she’d be – is she part Collie? She is so sweet-looking! Connor looks to be the biggest dog there! Gorgeous boy!

I want to hug Nelson in his tie!!!!!!

Kiwi looks so trim and fit! Such a beauty! Look at those 3 boys, Shauna – what a handsome trio of Goldens!! Are they all slightly different shades? It appears that way in the pictures.

Who is jumping up on Nancy in that last grouping of pictures? roflllll Goldens love their food!!

Rylee’s coloration is sooooo pretty! Goodness – every one of those dogs are super good-looking boys and girls!!!

I’ll keep my eye out for more pictures showing up!! 🙂 So glad you all had such a lovely day together! And I’m sure the dogs got a good work out together. 🙂

~Maureen
    🙂

Shauna
      Participant

Maureen, yes my guys are all different shades and shapes too. Bandit is the darkest and Tanner is my blonde bombshell. Brody falls between the two and his coat is fairly straight and sleek while Bandit and Tanner have more wave/curl to there coats.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

You’re welcome Pat. Glad everything went as well as it did. Thanks to everyone for bringing something, there was no shortage of food. Sue the goody bag was great, as tired as she was last night she needed to sample the treats and squeak her frog:)

I think that is Brody’s nose in that last bunch of pics.

Ha ha Maureen that would be my food hound Kiwi jumping up on Nancy. You’d think she’d never eaten before! She does a good job playing the “I’m STARVING” card whenever there is food around.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Here are some of the out takes of the group shot 🙂 as well as a few more pics

Attachments:

Lynne
    Participant

Here’s a couple of the shots Craig got..

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Lynne.

Lynne
    Participant

Looks like I can’t post pics on the site anymore…awesome

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Lynne.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

How frustrating :(. Lynne if you want to email them to me I can post them.

Nano
    Participant

Thanks for posting all the great photos and videos. I noticed that Connor had more than his fair share of the ice cream!

I wasn’t able to post pics on this site so I posted them on my Facebook page. There are also two videos. One of them is out of focus but you can hear the great ‘head clunk’!

cheslyn1
    Participant

Those groups shots are perfect! We want to see personalities anyway LOL

Good job owners too —love seeing a big group of dogs getting along. So easy to do – socialization and know your dog.

Shauna
    Participant

We discussed the problems we are having posting to this site at the gathering. We were wondering how everyone felt about creating a Facebook group for anyone on this site to join. We would make it a closed group to maintain our privacy. I have named it Canadian Goldens. Request to join and let me know if you would like to be an admin. I’ve set it so admins need to approve any new members.

Pat
    Participant

Ok thank you for starting it, will find it when I get home from work and can be an administrator, as I’m on Facebook daily.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

I love, loved, the group photos. Looks like so much fun for the group. It is so nice to be able to put faces to the names. All the dogs are beautiful, what a great looking group of goldens and honorary goldens.

Shauna – the closed group on facebook sounds excellent – I would like to join, count me in.

GoldenMack
    Participant

Hi Shawna, I have sent you a message. I think it would be great to have a Facebook group – social media for our furkids, I already post lots of pics and videos of Mack there anyway 🙂

Paulette
    Participant

Great idea Shawna, I will be right over.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

For any of you that are interested we are on facebook under Canadian Goldens. Come join the group. I cannot start my own thread only say something on one that is started here on this site. Our numbers are growing there. Happy New Year to all of you. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active