Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Bath day

Home Forums General Bath day

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Pat 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

3Goldens
    Participant

Bath day yesterday, it was very windy in the afternoon so the after pictures are fur blowing in the breeze!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Meadow
    Participant

Look at the lovely chest feathers blowing in the breeze!!!! What GORGEOUS pictures of three GORGEOUS dogs!!!! Look how Rookie’s ears blow! hahahaha Soooooooooo cute! And your “little” Storm gets bigger every day!!

~M~

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Such pretty, pretty girls and all clean and smelling good! Do theylike bath time?

Lynne
    Participant

Great picture – windy day baths are the best, saves you having to dry them in the house!!!! They look great and you can tell they feel good!

goldengirl
    Participant

HaHaHa…Great pic of all three of them sitting in the breeze! I can’t imagine having to bathe 3 goldens! Murphy will willingly dive into a lake or stream but try to give her a bath and blow dry…..she hates it! Thanks for sharing great pics of your gang.

Pat
    Participant

They are such beautiful goldens….look so fluffy after their baths. I don’t know how you manage to bath all three….doing one dog a day is enough for me. I love how you can get them to sit together so well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active