Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Boober got her wings

Home Forums General Boober got her wings

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Shauna 4 years ago.

• Author

Sue
    Participant

I just wanted to let you know that Boober went peacefully to the Rainbow Bridge last night. She lived an amazing 15 years and she will be forever missed.
    Sue and Nelson

Pat
    Participant

Sue and Nelson,
    So sorry for your loss, Run free Boober at the Rainbow Bridge.

Lynne
    Participant

Sorry to hear that Sue…she is now running pain free at the bridge. sending hugs to you and Nelson.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

We’re sorry to hear that Boober is now at the Rainbow Bridge. Hugs for you both.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Sue, your beautiful little girl is well again. She is at the Bridge playing with all our furkids that are there. She was such a little fighter, I know how much you miss her. You were such a wonderful mom – now go give Nelson a great BIG hug. You two need each other. Will be thinking of you.

Cathy DW
    Participant

Sue I am so sorry to learn of Boober’s journey to the Rainbow Bridge. I know the pain as Gemma too travelled that path only one month ago. I could not bring myself to let others know. Please give Nelson a big hug for me. I take comfort in knowing that our “Golden” furry kids, Boober included, are having a wonderful time together at the Bridge. All my best.

laurie
      Participant

So sorry to hear of Gemma. Hugs to all who have had a fur baby go to rainbow bridge.

Pat
    Participant

Cathy…so sorry for your loss as well, comforting to know that all of the furkids are together playing at the Rainbow Bridge. Hugs to all of you.

goldengirl
    Participant

So sorry to hear about Boober. I’m sure you will both miss her dearly.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Cathy – I am so sorry to hear about your Gemma, I know how much it hurts and how much you miss her. All our furkids are up there together, well again, running and playing together. Try to think of all the wonderful memories you have of her. Hugs.

laurie
    Participant

So sorry to read about Boober but just know there are lots of fur kids at the bridge with her and How much they are running and playing free of pain.

Sue
    Participant

Cathy I’m so very sorry to hear the news about Gemma. Thank you everyone for the kind words about Boober.

cheslyn1
    Participant

So sorry Cathy and Sue. They are never with us long enough and boy do they take a chunk of our hearts when they go. Hope the memories have you smiling through your tears soon.

3Goldens
    Participant

Oh Sue, I am so very sorry to hear of Boober’s passing. I know how heartbreaking this is for you. Please know you are in my thoughts, and give Nelson a good ear scratch from us.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Cathy, I’m so sorry to hear about Gemma.

Lynne
    Participant

Sorry to hear that Gemma passed away – sending hugs your way too…

Meadow
    Participant

Bless her heart. I’m sorry for your great loss, Sue. Thank you for giving Boober such a great home, when her original owner abandoned her and told you to bring her to the pound. Her life was just so blessed – and 15 is an amazing age for a large breed dog. Nelson will miss her too, I know.
    ——————————————————————————
    Cathy – I am also so very sorry to hear about Gemma. I know it must have been too hard for you to talk about if you couldn’t write a post at the time, and I hope you will be okay. Be sure to allow yourself time to grieve.

To you both – my heart goes out to you, while you adapt to the changes in your home without your fur kids. You will miss them always, and we will miss hearing about them. Dogs touch so many lives… they truly are one of God’s most unique and beautiful creations. I am grateful that we can get to know them.

~Maureen

Shauna
    Participant

So sorry to hear this news about Boober and Gemma. If only we could keep them physically with us forever but we do get to keep them forever in our hearts.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active