Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Boober Update

Home Forums Health Boober Update

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Sue 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Sue
    Participant

When I got home from my race Monday she seemed to be a different dog. Boober seems to be doing better. Maybe it’s the cooler weather. She’s still slow on eating her breakfast but does eat it and all the other meals and of course all the treats. She says hi to everyone.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Sue.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Pat
    Participant

Looking good Boober…(Ask for lots of treats…you deserve them). Glad she seems to be doing better.

laurie
    Participant

Look at you looking all comfy Boober. Glad to hear you are feeling better.treats,treats and more treats.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Good girl Boober. You keep it up and I’m pretty sure your Mom will give you whatever yummy treats you want

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

That’s our Boober Girl, she is a fighter. The nice cool weather, I am sure, is helping too. She was also happy to see her mom, hugs to you.

Shauna
    Participant

Yah Boober! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Enjoy the yummy treats and meals I’m sure are coming your way.

Lynne
    Participant

Looking good Boober!! Glad to hear she’s doing better. Still keeping her in our thoughts…

3Goldens
    Participant

Hello Boober! I am so happy to hear you are feeling better! I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. Looking good Boober!

Pat
    Participant

Sue..just wondering how Boober is doing? Still continuing to send pawstive thoughts your way.

Sue
    Participant

Pat she seems to be doing good again. The cooler weather seems to have put some pep in her step. Yesterday she was walking so fast I could barely keep up to her and walked twice as far as she has in months. She now has me BBQing for her. She is much smarter than I am…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Love the picture of Nelson and Boober just relaxing taking in the nice weather. So happy to hear Boober is doing well. Nice to see a picture of your two furkids. Hugs.

Sue
    Participant

Claudette, Boober sends you a special hug and hello :). She seems to be doing really well again now. Walking twice as far and eating lots. Go figure…

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Just what I wanted to know, put a smile on my face. Hugs to all of you.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

I’m happy to hear Boober is doing so well.

Shauna
    Participant

Good to hear she’s doing well. Thanks for posting the picture.

Lynne
    Participant

Haha love the picture! The weather is great for BBQ’s this week – enjoy and good work Boober!!

Sue
    Participant

Lynn I am BBQing every day these days for a certain someone…Boober seems to be holding her own and doing well so whatever it takes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active