Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Cheyanne turns 8!

Home Forums General Cheyanne turns 8!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  3Goldens 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Pat
    Participant

Yesterday was Cheyanne’s 8th birthday. Celebrated with a pumpkin rice cookie (which I broke).
    She received a unstuffed cow..and rope toy, which Carmel tried to claim. The cow is suppose to be hard to tear…but will see how long it lasts. Cheyanne like to nibble on these soft toys and cuddle.But Carmel never seems to leave her and when she is not looking sneakily will remove from Cheyanne’s grasp.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Happy Birthday Cheyanne, you are a beautiful golden (so is your sister). I hope that sister of yours leaves the cow alone so you can cuddle with it. Your rice cookie birthday treat looks yummy. I hope you are feeling better today.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Happy Birthday Cheyanne!! That looks like a yummy cookie. Make sure to hide your presents so your sister can’t take them 🙂

Cathy DW
    Participant

Belated Happy Barkday Cheyanne. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Sue
    Participant

Happy Belated 8th Birthday Cheyanne!!

laurie
    Participant

Happy belated birthday Cheyanne. Hopefully you still have your cow. Sisters are such a pain sometimes but we love them.

Lynne
    Participant

Happy belated birthday Cheyanne!!! Looks like you had a great day!

cheslyn1
    Participant

Very Happy belated birthday Cheyanne! What a pretty cake but I know you deserved it !

3Goldens
    Participant

Sorry we missed your Birthday Cheyanne, hope you had a great one!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active