Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Christmas

Home Forums General Christmas

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cheslyn1 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

laurie
    Participant

Just wanted to know if we are doing Christmas card exchange again this year. I would spear head it but don’t have very good computer skills. Just putting it out there.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

We can’t break the yearly tradition so we definitely need to do it, hopefully others agree.

I can do it again this year unless there’s anyone else that wants to

Pat
    Participant

yes it’s that time of year to be thinking about Christmas again. I’m in, would be great if you could look after it again Christine…you have done a wonderful job in the past. Always look forward to seeing all the beautiful fur babies.

Nelson
    Participant

We say yes, yes and yes!!!!

Cathy DW
    Participant

I still have those glorious photos on my Festivus lamp and it is areminde rof all of our fur babies, both those here and at the Bridge. Gemma and I are in too!! Thanks.

laurie
    Participant

Yeah this makes me so happy. Ripley loves getting Christmas cards in the mail.

Paulette
    Participant

I sure would like to participate this year. How do I get involved?

Paulette

Mom2Maddie
      Participant

Paulette,
      There will be a new post made in the next day with details on where to email your address info for the card exchange. Last year we had about 12 people participate, so you send your card and hopefully a picture of your pup(s) to the people on the list.

3Goldens
    Participant

Woof Woof from Team Golden Girls….count us in!!

Lynne
    Participant

We are in! Thanks for doing this again Christine!

cheslyn1
    Participant

Thanks Christine! We are in as well….not sure about a nice photo with 1 dog not knowing stay! It will be fun and so love all the cards!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active