Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Christmas Card Exchange

Home Forums General Christmas Card Exchange

This topic contains 29 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Shauna 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Cathy DW
    Participant

Gemma and I received our first card today. Thanks Lynne and Rylee. The photos were terrific and I loved the card; in fact I’ms till laughing.

Sue
    Participant

You beat us to the punch this year Lynne & Rylee. Thank you for the card…so cute and funny. We noticed that Miss Rylee seems to be getting a bit of a sugar face.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Thanks Lynne and Rylee we got ours too! The card was very funny and those are great pictures of Rylee

laurie
    Participant

Ripley and I received our card today also and had a good chuckle. The pictures are great. Can’t wait to check the mail everyday.

Lynne
    Participant

I’m glad you guys enjoyed the card – when I saw it I thought our golden friends would get a chuckle out of it! She has really started to get white hair on her face this past year…

We got Nelson and Boober’s card today – great shot of them!! Now I actually look forward to getting the mail!!

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

I received a card from Lynne and Rylee today, Rylee is gorgeous. She is most beautiful shade of dark red It’s fun going to the mailbox to see if a Christmas card has arrived.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Sue, Nelson and Boober’s card arrived today. What a great looking pair of pups!! It’s officially starting to feel like Christmas, the tree is up and we have awesome cards from our golden friends to display.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Ripley and Lucy’s card arrived today – thank you! What a great picture of them in the snow and I love Ripley’s scarf 🙂

Cathy DW
    Participant

Got Ripley and Lucy’s card yesterday and the card from Sue, Boober and Nelson today. I am running late to send out our card. I sent my file to Walmart to have the card prepared and they have a larger demand than expected. So hopefully late next week. Paws crossed.

Sue
    Participant

It’s starting to look a lot like Christmas now with the cards arriving. We got Kiwi’s fabulous card today. So great to see pictures of all the dogs.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

I received Christmas cards from Nelson, Boober, and Sue today. Love that Nelson and Boober are wishing me a Happy Howliday, both are cuties. Kiwi looks so pretty sitting on Santa’s lap, great shot. And, I think we all also know Kiwi was nice this year. Santa knows too. Thanks guys.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Received a card from Ripley and Lucy’s family today – Ripley does look so dashing in his red scarf and Lucy is adorable. Lucy has the cutest little face and her coloring is beautiful.
    Thank you.

cheslyn1
    Participant

I am so glad I was able to have 2 minutes to sign up for the Xmas cards. Would have been a blue Christmas with out them!

Mine will be last to be sent out–sorry 🙂 I do not even have a tree up–usually done at during the Grey Cup game. And might not bother since Jigar still likes to eat anything and everything.

3Goldens
    Participant

Spirit, Rookie & Storm want to say thanks to Nelson & Boober for the Christmas card! Thanks for thinking of us!!

3Goldens
      Participant

Also thanks to Kiwi for the card, I think Santa knows you’ve been good!

laurie
    Participant

All the cards have been so nice to receive. Ripley gives the envelopes a good sniffing and Lucy takes them and gets up on the couch.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

I received the cutest card from Cheyanne and Carmel, love their fancy holiday scarfs. The snowman in the background is neat. Did they bark at it because it was not suppose to be in their backyard. Thank you and hugs to all of you.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

I received two very cute Christmas cards in the mail today. I love the snow picture of pretty Gemma, love her black nose. Looks like Gemma was playing in the snow. And, I received a cute card from the triplets – Jigar, Harley, and Maci. Looks like they were playing in the snow too. Love their bandanas, looks like they are ready for Santa.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

The postman has been busy delivering cards to our house. Thank you everyone, my card clothesline is looking wonderful!

GoldenMack
    Participant

Hi all,
    thanks for all the cards, ours were placed in the post Monday Night – so you should be getting them soon 🙂
    As ever Mack has more cards than we do!
    Thanks and happy holidays to all

Oh and Mack is off-lease!!!!!!!! He is so excited, the car rocks from side to side as he is driven to his favourite places.
    Take care

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Received a beautiful card from our sweet Mack. Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2015 – Mack you go play and catch up on all the things you have missed this past year. It’s going to be a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year for all of you.

Pat
    Participant

Well I think yesterday completed my Golden and Silver door. The girls got a couple of cards from other friends, which was nice. Wishing everyone here on the Forum a Very Merry Christmas and Best for 2015.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Pat.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

The door looks great Pat. Merry Christmas to you, Ken and the girls

laurie
    Participant

Merry Christmas and health and happiness for the New Year. The door looks lovely.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Love the door, I see mine. Next year a furry kid , for sure. Puppies born December 20th. Valentine’s Day ready for their “forever” homes. 5 boys and 1 girl, breeder keeping little girl. Excited.

Pat
    Participant

Congratulations Claudette…a little bundle of puppy fur…What a nice Valentine gift! Can’t wait to see pictures and watch him grow!

Lynne
    Participant

Oh Claudette!!!!!! What great news!!!! A baby girl in February!! I’m so excited for you. Is this little girl somehow related to Jake or is it a whole new breeder? Post pictures as soon as you get some please!!!!

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Claudette that is wonderful news!!! I’m so glad you’ll have a pup in your life soon. Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it. Enjoy the rest of the holiday season

laurie
    Participant

Yahoo a new puppy for you. That is such nice news to hear. He will be the love of your life especially getting him on Valentine’s, much better then a box of chocolates.

Shauna
    Participant

Thanks everyone for the cards, it was so nice to see all the fur kids. Congratulations Claudette on your impending new arrival. He will be a most fortunate golden to win a place with you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active