Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Christmas card exchange

Home Forums Archives Christmas card exchange

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Claudette Kinkade 9 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

cangold
    Keymaster

The cards are arrving and boy does it feel like a Golden Christmas! Thanks to all who sent us some. We really look forward to these since we first participated a few years ago. Every year I’m always SO impressed at how creative everyone is and how handsome and beautiful these pups are.
    It just makes you happy to see how loved and joyful the pups are and truly makes my Christmas. It really lifts the heart.

Take Care, Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
    love Bonnie and Charlie

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

I am also enjoying getting the mail these days. I check the return addresses to see which have come from Canada. I love seeing pictures of your goldens, such beautiful dogs. I am so happy I participated in the card exchange this year.
    Merry Christmas to all of you.
    Claudette and Jake

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Every day another one arrives and today there were two, even better!! I love seeing all the pictures of our dogs.

I came home with Maddie’s Christmas gifts in a bag the other day and made the mistake of leaving the bag on the floor for a few minutes. The little devil had her nose in there rummaging through it and she found her 2 new stuffed toys and couldn’t figure out why I wouldn’t let her have them!

Merry Christmas all!
    Christine & Maddie

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

edit to my previous post…

Every day another one arrives and today there were two, even better!! I love seeing all the pictures of our dogs.

It’s really starting to feel like Christmas is coming, especially with all the cards arriving and I’m finally out doing some major shopping. I came home with Maddie’s Christmas gifts in a bag the other day and made the mistake of leaving the bag on the floor for a few minutes. The little devil had her nose in there rummaging through it and she found her 2 new stuffed toys and couldn’t figure out why I wouldn’t let her have them!

Merry Christmas all!
    Christine & Maddie

3Goldens
    Participant

Yes, the Christmas Cards are wonderful. It is so nice to see the pictures of everyones dogs. Thank you to everyone who sent us a card.
    Hope you all have a Merry Christmas

Nancy, Shiloh, Spirit & Baby Rookie too !!

cangold
    Keymaster

Hi everyone
    Yesterday we received 5 of the cards in the mail. We had so much fun opening them all. Thank you all for the beautiful cards and pictures of your goldens. Where inserting all the pictures in our tree and now have a beautiful golden tree. Merry Christmas to you all and all the best in 2010! Woof, Woof, Bark, Bark!!!
    Sue, Nelson & Boober

cangold
    Keymaster

Hi all,
    we so far have more Cards for Mack then have arrived for us! LOL.

This is such a fun and great thing to do. Merry Xmas to all.

Ian and Mack

The topic ‘Christmas card exchange’ is closed to new replies.

@

Not recently active