Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Christmas cards…

Home Forums General Christmas cards…

This topic contains 21 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Pat 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Nelson
    Participant

First card came today from Rylee 🙂 Just so much fun receiving cards.

Paulette
    Participant

We received our first card from Rylee too, Woo Hoo!!

Jazz, Sophia, Emma
    Paulette

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

We received Rylee & Lynne’s too-such a pretty girl! Time to put up my card clothesline.

GoldenMack
    Participant

Mine going in the post tomorrow!!!

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

received another card today – thank you Sue, Nelson & Boober. Love the pictures of the pups 🙂

Lynne
    Participant

We received cards from Sue, Nelson and Boober and Christine and Kiwi. Was way more exciting opening those than the electricity, phone and cable bills that I also got in the mail today!!!!

I do have to ask – is that a sled that Nelson is sitting in?!

Cathy DW
    Participant

Got our first card yesterday. Thanks Lynne & Rylee, Time to redecorate that Festivus Lamp with this year’s cards.

Pat
    Participant

Received a few too, started my Gold and Silver door…now I just need to get busy and get mine in the mail…

Nelson
    Participant

Lynne that’s my pulk (sled) that I’ll be using for my upcoming winter ultras the Tuscobia 150 on Dec. 27 and the Arrowhead 135 on Jan.27. We need to carry mandatory gear ( -40 sleeping bag, bivy, stove , water etc.) plus clothing. Nelson thought he might want a ride and come with me.

Lynne
    Participant

Yikes – you still do those crazy runs?!? Good luck on both of them! Maybe you should take Nelson – he could help keep you warm!!! He looks like he’s ready to roll in it anyway!

Cathy DW
    Participant

You guys are making me feel guilty. Received cards from Sue as well as Tammy & Scott. Mine are being printed.

Meadow
    Participant

Awwww – I didn’t participate in the exchange this year, because I couldn’t get things together for it …. so what a HUGE surprise when I found a Golden Christmas card in my mailbox from Laurie, Ripley and Lucy!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, Laurie!! What a cool surprise!! Your card is in my tree! 🙂

~Maureen

laurie
    Participant

Ripley and I started to get our Christmas cards in the mail on Friday and then 3 came today. Ripley always gets to sniff the heck out of the envelopes before we open then.

Your welcome Maureen.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

We got 3 in the mail today – Tammy & her pups, Laurie & pups and Paulette & pups. Great pictures everyone.

GoldenMack
    Participant

It is now definitely Xmas as the Goldens go on the mantlepiece!
    Mack has three cards we have none! LOL
    Thanks to Christine, Jarrod and Kiwi, Tammy and Scott and Harley Jigar and Maci,Lynne Craig and Rylee

Cathy DW
    Participant

Four cards are in. My what beautiful dogs we have. Gemma is anxious to go to the mailbox tomorrow and send her cards to all of you.

Nelson
    Participant

More cards in the mail yesterday. Thank you to everyone. We all have such beautiful amazing dogs!!

3Goldens
    Participant

Yes Sue, you’re right! We do have an amazing group of beautiful Goldens!! Thanks to everyone for the wonderful cards…..the dogs get more than the humans do 🙂

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Ha, ha that’s for sure Nancy, I have 1 non Golden card and all the rest are from our Golden friends! Such a great, beautiful group of dogs I have to admire this Christmas season

Pat
    Participant

It’s official the girls have more cards then we do, as of today. Great pictures all of them. And such a variety of cards as well.

cheslyn1
    Participant

Same is true here! The furkids get more than the humans!

And so far the young furkid is leaving them alone!!

Thank you everyone for the beautiful cards–always makes me wish we can all meet in person somehow!

Pat
    Participant

Finally got around to taking a picture of my Golden and Silver door.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Pat.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active