Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Faith and Gemma's Birthday!

Home Forums General Faith and Gemma's Birthday!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Meadow 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Meadow
    Participant

I just read on another thread that Miss Gemma and Miss Faith share today, Nov 11th, as their birthday!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEMMA!!! How old are you??? 🙂

Faith turns 4 today! I looked around the house for anything “birthday like” that I could put on Faith for a photo shoot, and the best I could come up with was this pink boa that I found on the kids’ craft shelf! hahaha So we tried it out many ways, to show the festive birthday side of Faith.

I think she was a little embarrassed that I was putting something dumb on her, and then making her let me take her picture, hahaha. But in the last picture, she got to have it in her mouth! 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cathy DW
    Participant

Happy Barkday Faith. You’re just a pup at 4. I’m 10 years young today though I am told a lady never discusses her age. Oh well. I love your photos. My Mom has tried to put clothes or accessories on me but I’m afraid I wouldn’t look as pretty as you, especially since I usually don’t tolerate them and am inclined to chew or throw them off quickly. Do you and Haven have special plans today? I am going to relax because my Mom isn’t working so she can spoil me all day long (just don’t tell her I said so).

Wags and Licks
    Gemma

3Goldens
    Participant

Happy Birthday to Faith & Gemma! We hope you both have the best of days, lots of treats & fun!

Faith you look so beautiful! Not to happy looking in the first 2 pics…but the last one makes me laugh! Look at her eyes lol she looks like she is getting revenge on that nasty boa haha

Lynne
    Participant

Happy birthday Faith and Gemma! Enjoy your day!!!

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Wishing Faith and Gemma both a very Happy Birthday today! Love your boa pictures Faith 🙂

goldengirl
    Participant

Love the pics of Faith!
    Happy Birthday Faith & Gemma! Hope you both get special treats today.

laurie
    Participant

Happy Birthday to Faith and Gemma. Oh Faith you looks so beautiful and birthday like in your pretty pink boa I have to agree the last picture you look like you are thinking of ways to get revenge on mommy. Have a barking good day to both of you.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAITH AND GEMMA!

Faith, I love your birthday pictures, and I think you are thinking “what are you doing to me”?

I love your big beautiful eyes especially the last picture where it sure does look like you are thinking about revenge. Hope your birthday was a very special day for you. Sending hugs.

Pat
    Participant

Happy Birthday Faith and Gemma…Hope you both had a great day and were spoiled on your special day.

Nelson
    Participant

Happy Birthday to both Faith and Gemma! 4 years old already Maureen…hard to believe 🙂

Meadow
    Participant

I *know*, Sue!! As I told Faith yesterday, “I didn’t think we’d ever get to 4! At least not sanely on my part”. 😉 lol

~Maureen

cheslyn1
    Participant

Happy Birthday Gemma and Faith! I hope you both got spoiled rotten!

Maureen—did what we say come true? They do eventually and slowly grow up and calm down (in some situations) LOL

Meadow
    Participant

Tammy, for the most part, she is sweet, calm, obedient and relaxed. But 10% of the time, she is ridiculous, puppy-brained, hyper, stubborn, and too rough. 😉

However, last night, I said to Keira, (who was fawning over Faith, telling Faith how much she loves her): “Well, my whole reason to get you a dog was so that you could sit with her, and talk to her, and hug her, and love her — and even if she’s not everything I thought she’d be, she is everything YOU thought she’d be. So she is the *perfect* dog that way!” 🙂

So yes, what you all promised me, when I had a poop-eating, biting, clawing, leash-pulling, cat-charging hellion of a puppy HAS come true BIG TIME! It was hard to see it would ever happen, but here we are – age 4, with our very adorable dog that I can trust to be calm 90% of the time! 😉 I suppose that’s on-par for a Golden… or ANY dog, for that matter, eh? 😉

How are things with YOUR little puppy?!! (Still can’t believe you got a 3rd!! rofllll)

~M~

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active