Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Forgotten photos from the year and recent ones

Home Forums General Forgotten photos from the year and recent ones

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

cheslyn1
      Participant

LOL – i have no idea why I was so busy but finally have all the pictures off of the cameras. Still have some on the phone!

Enjoy!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

cheslyn1
      Participant

And what the boys do daily

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lynne
      Participant

Haha – those are great pictures! I have over 300 photos on my phone – I have to get them off and you just gave me the incentive to do that!!!

laurie
      Participant

Love the picture of them in their rain coats. Its so much fun to look back at photos we haven’t seen in awhile always brings smiles to our faces.

Mom2Maddie
      Participant

Thanks for sharing your Smiling Blue Skies photo.

All the pictures are great, rain jackets, winning ribbons, bone chewing and fun in the snow. What did we ever do before digital cameras and camera phones?

Nelson
      Participant

Tammy that’s Boober’s picture you in the first Attachment. All the good positive thoughts must be working as she seems to be kicking that nasal cancer in the butt as she’s doing really well and you’d never know she had cancer. Oh my look at that 3rd picture…is that Harley and Jigar…monkey see monkey do chewing the bone with his bug brother. Could anything be cuter???

Nelson
      Participant

Thank you Tammy for putting Boober’s picture on the board…hopefully she will still be with us next year. Very sad to hear about Harley’s brother…way too young. Harley and Nelson are related so that makes him related to Harley’s brother also. Is Jigar related to Harley from the same breeder? I’m taking it Macy is the head of the pack.

cheslyn1
      Participant

Harley is Jigar’s uncle–mom’s side.

Maci is the head as in everyone defers to her for now LOL

Pat
      Participant

Great pictures….

Meadow
      Participant

Wonderful to see all the pictures!! How’s life with THREE treating you?? I admire you and Nancy for wanting more than one and more than TWO just impresses me to pieces, hahaha.

I really love those raincoats! I want to get one for Faith – the rain doesn’t phase her or my daughter – they like to walk in the rain – but drying Faith’s back on the return home takes a lot of time with that double coat. Can I just buy those at a pet store? I’ve really never looked beyond sweaters and such for my little dog to keep her warm in the winter.

~Maureen

cheslyn1
      Participant

Maureen, these rain coats came from Ebay. Never seen them around here. Most stuff is only for little dogs or heavier material. I wanted something light (for warmer days) that would protect the dogs when we are hiking or quading. I also want to be able to see them as sometimes when we quad it is hunting season 🙂

If you want to know who I can get the name off of ebay.

cheslyn1
      Participant

Lynne – have a good bottle of wine and prepare to sit and wait and wait and wait.

Yes Sue that is Boober and I am so glad it is working! At the walk each year they have a poster board that people write the names of dogs they lost to cancer…this year we had to put up a second board. Just beyond sad. So having Boober with us still really helps.

Found out at the dog show that Harley’s brother passed away last summer to cancer–makes me feel bad complaining about thyroid.

Nope – 3rd photo is Maci and Jigar. If he lays nicely and does not bug her he can be in the same 5 feet area as her LOL. Actually she does play tug with him but she is still not fussy on him touching her.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by cheslyn1.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active