Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Golden gathering

Home Forums General Golden gathering

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

laurie
      Participant

Was just wondering how the golden gathering went. Ripley and I were thinking of everyone and their fur kids and how much fun you must have had. Love seeing the pictures from the gathering.

Pat
      Participant

Hi, guess we should have posted that we ended up postponing till Sept 12. Day just ended up not working for a few of us.

Claudette Kinkade
      Participant

September will be a nice month to get together, weather should be a little cooler. We will be watching for pictures then.

laurie
      Participant

Will be thinking of all you on that day too then. Hope all goes well.

Sue
      Participant

Were all still on for the gathering on 12th?

Pat
      Participant

I’m still good for the 12th.

Lynne
      Participant

We are there

Mom2Maddie
      Participant

All is still a go! Fingers crossed the weather cooperates

Claudette Kinkade
      Participant

Okay ladies, bring your cameras. Can’t wait to see pictures. Have fun. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sue
      Participant

Looks like a perfect sunny and 23 degree day on Saturday. Nelson and I can’t wait to see you all.

Mom2Maddie
      Participant

Looking forward to Saturday!

Mom2Maddie
      Participant

Well looks like it will be a lovely day weather wise, see everyone tomorrow!

Meadow
      Participant

HAPPY GOLDEN GATHERING DAY to all of you getting together today!!! We will be waiting for pictures – hopefully LOTS and LOTS of them!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

** I am sorry to also be bombing this thread. ๐Ÿ™ I have tried for weeks to start a new thread and I cannot. Can one person please start a topic for me, titled “Canine Anxiety Meds” I would VERY much appreciate it. Faith is really struggling, and I need experience, ideas or even speculations. Any help at all from this great community. Will someone open that topic thread for me, so that I can post my question to help Faith? Again – very sorry to bomb this thread – I don’t know what else to do to get some help.**

~Maureen

Pat
      Participant

Getting ready for this afternoon…not sure if they are being really good so they can sample the cookies or sad cause I told them they weren’t for them…LOL

Maureen I will start the thread for you. I have trouble at times with the site as well.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Meadow
      Participant

HAHAHAHA!!! Look at your girls, waiting for all their friends to arrive!!!!! haha You made some GREAT looking cookies!! Can’t wait for ALL the pictures to pour in!! Hope the day is turning out GREAT!!!

~Maureen

Nano
      Participant

What a wonderful afternoon! Perfect weather, gorgeous dogs, wonderful hosts and great food! I have lots of great pictures. Just wish I could post them. I’ll try…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active