Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Good News!

Home Forums Archives Good News!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  cheslyn1 9 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

cangold
    Keymaster

Well we had good news from the vet yesterday regarding Tessa’s lumpectomy. The medical term of what she had is “Trichoepithelioma” which basically is a benign tumor of the hair follicle. It was not what the vet had expected, she thought it was just a fatty deposit. I am really glad we removed this because in some cases it can be cancerous. So this will be a very happy christmas for us. Tessa is so spoilt right now, she is on the mend but has another week to go before the stiches can be removed.. and is still walking into walls with her e collar on. Thank you for all of your support and may you all have a very merry christmas and a happy new year!

Susanne & Tessa

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Susanne,
    What a nice Christmas present. Wonderful news!
    Give Tessa a great big hug from us.
    Claudette and Jake

cangold
    Keymaster

I too am delighted for you and your wonderful news on Tessa . Enjoy the holidays and you can breathe a sigh of relief now, thank goodness. Very happy for you!

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

What terrific news to receive, especially at Christmas time.

Christine & Maddie

cangold
    Keymaster

that really is great news! What a blessing to have taken care of it before it became an issue. extra happy Christmas!

3Goldens
    Participant

Great news! I’m so happy for you & Tessa. What better Christmas gift could there be?

Lisa Schuyler
    Keymaster

Well that is good news! I`m glad they let you know before Christmas. I hope she`s e-collar free soon!

cheslyn1
    Participant

Well not much to say but HURRAH!

That is great news, you can take a deep breath now.

Tammy

The topic ‘Good News!’ is closed to new replies.

@

Not recently active