Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Halloween Costumes

Home Forums General Halloween Costumes

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  cheslyn1 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Nelson
    Participant

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Pepe’ Le Pew…or not…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nelson
    Participant

And HAPPY HALLOWEEN from Boober

Attachments:

Nelson
    Participant

and just a couple more…

Attachments:

Pat
    Participant

Tell Boober and Nelson we tried not to laugh to hard….actually they are quite adorable. Great costumes…

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

They are both being so patient with you, just look at the look on their faces. Really neat looking costumes, sure hope they got some treats after all you put them through……….Happy Halloween!

goldengirl
    Participant

They are too cute…hope they get a lot of treats!

Lynne
    Participant

Those are great costumes! The skunk one is hilarious and is probably tied with the jockey one as my favorite Nelson costume…

Nelson
    Participant

Christine I just got the skunk and the tutu at Target as most of the sizes left were too small. I made the devil years ago and got the pirate and witch years ago. I love the skunk also. Funny how you put a costume on the dogs and it seems to immobilize them 🙂

Cathy DW
    Participant

Gemma is jealous. Boober and Nelson are adorable and since she refuses to wear any costume (other than the traditional fur one she came with) thing she’ll settle for the great pics. Happy Halloween Sue and fellow Golden fans.

Meadow
    Participant

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! Your dogs are SOOOOO patient!!! I thought that Boober would be hard to get to accept a tu-tu or hat!! Nelson as a skunk is awesome, but I’m with Lynne – that jockey costume last year is probably the most wonderful thing I’ve ever seen!!! I love that one! 🙂

My dogs won’t be wearing anything… just naked for Hallowe’en. This will be the first year that all of my kids are too old to trick-or-treat, so no more walks door-to-door with Faith. Not sure how either dog will handle all the excitement tonight?? Faith will be over-the-top excited at ALLLLLLLL the visitors, and Haven, who hates (fears) children will be barking and growling. Sounds fun, eh? 😉 Imagine trying to put costumes on them as well?

I will live vicariously through those of you with your wonderful dog-costumes and great dogs who accept them!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

~Maureen

3Goldens
    Participant

Love the pictures!! Nelson & Boober are looking good!!

laurie
    Participant

Love the costumes. Ripley just is not into dressing up, he would rather chew the costumes to pieces. On Halloween night he thought he was getting all these visitors but mom would not let them in the house and he would just look at me like they were here to see me don’t you know. (because all people are out walking just to see him, so he thinks) anyway love the pictures.

Shauna
    Participant

Great costumes! Every year I wait too long and there are never any good ones in their size.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Wow Nelson and Boober your Mom went crazy at Target! Those are awesome costumes and you both were such good sports while she dressed you up. I think like Lynne the skunk is my favorite

Boober is looking good, it’s nice to see pictures of her.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Mom2Maddie.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Mom2Maddie.

cheslyn1
    Participant

I hit Target too and had to steal the football idea for Harley. Everything was being cleared out and not many XL sizes left.

Jigar’s breeder bought him the monkey costume since I am always calling him a spider monkey! It is too big but he was good about having it on. It was Harley that thought he was a new squeek toy and was trying to pick him up and drag him off.

The dogs loved the kids at the door and lots of stay training LOL. Maci does get confused too on why noone is coming in and visiting!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  cheslyn1.
    Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active