Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Happy 8th Birthday Nelson

Home Forums General Happy 8th Birthday Nelson

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Shauna 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Nelson
    Participant

I just wanted to wish the most sweetest golden in the world a Happy 8th Birthday tomorrow Dec. 9th. It was just yesterday that we picked you up and now your 8. We love you..,

Lynne
    Participant

Happy birthday to Nelson tomorrow!!!! We hope you have a great day and get spoiled!

Pat
    Participant

Happy 8th Birthday Nelson! Hope you have pawistively great day!

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELSON! ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY, I HOPE YOU GET SOME NEAT DOGGIE GIFTS. I KNOW YOU WILL BE SPOILED. SENDING HUGS TO YOU AND YOUR SISTER.

3Goldens
    Participant

Happy 8th Birthday Nelson!!! I know you’re going to have an awesome day and lots of fun!!!
    Woof Woof from The Golden Girls

Meadow
    Participant

Nelson, you’ve always been my dream dog – Your Mommy is SO blessed to have such a sweet, calm boy! Are you really EIGHT?!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know that you and Boober will be spoiled with something yummy – enjoy your special day!!!! πŸ™‚

~Maureen
    πŸ™‚

Nelson
    Participant

This is the picture I wanted to add yesterday. Nelson started his birthday with bacon and scambled egg whites for breakfast with a couple of sardines on top…Boober also. I can’t beleive he’s 8 already…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cheslyn1
    Participant

Happy Birthday handsome! That sounds like a great start to the day!

Is that a before and after photo with the toys? πŸ™‚

goldengirl
    Participant

Happy Birthday Nelson! Hope you have a wonderful barkday!

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Wishing that sweet boy a very Happy 8th Birthday. Make sure your Mom gives you extra hugs and kisses today from us.

laurie
    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELSON. I must say that when I read this to Ripley he sighed a little at the birthday breakfast you got and then he just looked at me like “hey I don’t get a breakfast like that”. I guess I will have to start pre reading the post before I read them to Ripley so I don’t get into trouble.. Hope you have a great day with mom and Boober.

Cathy DW
    Participant

Happy Birthday Nelson. You look quite handsome with your toys in the photo. Thanks also for your terrific X-Mas card.

Cathy & Gemma

Odette
    Participant

Happy 8th birthday Nelson. Hope you had a great one with lots of toys and treats.

Shauna
    Participant

Happy birthday to a wonderful boy! Where does the time go. I have no doubt your mom and Boober gave you a great birthday!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active