Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Happy Birthday Lynne!!

Home Forums Off-Topic Happy Birthday Lynne!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Lynne 6 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

I just noticed that it’s Lynne’s Birthday today. Sorry it’s a little late but hope you had a great day today:cupcake:

scot girl
    Participant

Happy Birthday Lynne

Lynne
    Participant

Thanks Christine and Elinor!!! I turned 29 (again) 😉

I took the morning off work so I spent the morning with Rylee running errands in the city (perhaps spoiled her a bit at Pet Valu), in the afternoon we went truck shopping and capped it off with supper and evening with family!

Today it’s back to reality – shovelling a semi load of soil out of the driveway :sour:

Shauna
    Participant

Belated Happy Birthday!

Sue
    Participant

Happy Belated Birthday from us also Lynne. I’m sorry we missed your actual day. We hope you had a fantastic day!!! Isn’t it great to be 29 again 🙂

cheslyn1
    Participant

Happy Belated Birthday! Your birthday parties sound like mine 🙂

Pat
    Participant

Happy Belated birhday Lynne…Been trying to catch up on my posts…I try and read them everyday…but with the weather getting nicer..its the last thing I want to do…sit on the computer. Glad you and Rylee had a great day…sounds alot what I would do….except the shoveling of soil….ours would be wood chip ground covering….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active