Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Home Forums General HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  goldengirl 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Pat
    Participant

Carmel and Cheyanne are trying very hard to stay awake to bring in 2014. Both are looking at us to go to bed. But they will have to wait. So Carmel is curled up in front of the wood stove and Cheyanne on my feet.

They do wish though to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all their fur friends and their families, before they fall asleep. Same goes from Hubby and me.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Happy New Year to all! We just watched 2014 ring in on the east coast on CNN and are now waiting our turn. Kiwi is already fast asleep.

Wishing everyone and their pups all the best this coming year.

laurie
    Participant

Happy new year to all our friends, may all of us only have health and happiness through out 2014. Ripley did not make it to midnight, he was snoring away on the couch and didn’t even flinch when mom and dad kissed which he hates. Happy new Year.

Cathy DW
    Participant

I woke Gemma just before midnight so we brought in 2014 together. Happy New Year to all our Golden Friends.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Happy New Year, may 2014 bring good health and happiness.

Lynne
    Participant

Happy New Year everyone!!! Rylee hosted a party (my family) and because of the cold temperatures we had everybody sleep over as we didn’t want people travelling home in the middle of the night when it’s -50 with the wind. She had 3 dogs, 2 kids and 4 other adults in the house. She played hard and would not stop. She’s paying for it today – she’s been sleeping since they left this afternoon!!!!

Wishing everyone health and happiness in 2014!!

3Goldens
    Participant

Happy New Year everyone! We were all sound asleep at midnight…thanks to a little fuzz butt who still thinks 4am is the time to wake me up for a potty break…she goes right back to sleep, but of course I am left wide awake haha

I hope this new year brings everyone happiness, health & joy!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shauna
    Participant

Happy New Year to all. Here’s to 2014 being a wonderful year.

goldengirl
    Participant

All the best to everyone in 2014! Happy New Year!

Pat
    Participant

Shortly after I posted last night, Carmel decided she would be warmer under the blanket, this was taken just before midnight.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  Pat.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active