Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Jigar's First Show

Home Forums Show and Trial Brags Jigar's First Show

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Pat 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

cheslyn1
    Participant

This weekend was Jigar’s first official show and he did just perfect. With 6 junior males in the class and 9 males in total, we were not expecting points when he is so young and inexperienced. So the goal is to have fun, do not bite the judge and learn to gait not hop 🙂

We were 5th on Saturday and 2nd yesterday out of the 6 juniors. I am very proud of how he improved and learned over the 2 days. He was great in the crate and fine with all the sounds and looks – like a giant black dane!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

3Goldens
    Participant

That’s great Tammy, congrats & well done Jigar! Love the pictures, he is getting big!

Marianne
    Participant

Good for Jigar…not easy to convince a young boy dog to trot and not hop…We are still working on the difference with Jackson and he’s 2

cheslyn1
    Participant

The breeder gave me the okay to start teaching him obedience stuff. So everyone thought I must have started as he was never hopping when ‘in-heel. LOL nope he hops and jumps when training for heel too. He is a busy bee and is tons of fun.

Tonight will be the start of learning he has back legs and a butt 🙂

Lynne
    Participant

Good job Jigar!!!

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

congrats Jigar and Tammy, looks like you’re off to a great start!

Pat
    Participant

Kind of behind on my posts…do read them..but just don’t always have time to reply.
    Way to go Jigar soon you will be a pro.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active