Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Kiwi sportin' her new winter coat

Home Forums General Kiwi sportin' her new winter coat

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Pat 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

We got a coat for Kiwi to wear when she’s coming home from her swim sessions this winter. It’s made by a company that makes horse blankets. I was prepared to order online from their Mississauga store then found out they have a local store here. It was very reasonably priced ($36.99) compared to others I had looked at and I think she looks very cute in her coat, although by the look on her face I’m not quite sure she agrees with me

• This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  Mom2Maddie.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  Mom2Maddie.

Lynne
    Participant

Looking good Kiwi!! Love the color on her. She will appreciate it now that it looks like winter has found us!

Meadow
    Participant

OH she looks GORGEOUS!! Love the style of coat! That’s what I made for Haven too – it’s simple to get on, and not too restricting for them.

~Maureen

Nano
    Participant

Kiwi is quite the fashion plate, isn’t she? I agree about the look on her face, though. It looks like she’s thinking, “Is this exchangeable? I haven’t even taken off the tags.” LOL.

laurie
    Participant

I am sure she is going to like her pretty coat when she starts to get all the oooh’s and aaaw’s when she is out walking. She looks so pretty in her coat.

Cathy DW
    Participant

She’s such a trend-setter that Kiwi and I’m sure after time in the pool, she will definitely appreciate the warmth of such a chic coat.

cheslyn1
    Participant

Too funny! Was at a horse/tack type store here in Calgary a week ago looking for a lunge line and they had a corner for dog stuff too. And had these coats. We would have them too if I did not have too many coats already!

Do not worry – when she realizes she is going to the pool or a walk she will not even notice she has it on. But do tell her she is very pretty in it!

Nadine
    Participant

She looks beautiful! I love the coat and am now thinking I should get my girl one too!

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Kiwi, you look so cute and I love the color on you. Perfect for coming home from swim lesson.

Pat
    Participant

Awesome coat Kiwi….lovely colors, you look great in it. And will be so warm after those swimming lessons…

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Kiwi says thank you for the nice comments about her coat. I’ve reassured her she only has to wear it after swimming and when it’s really, really cold out.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  Mom2Maddie.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active