Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Lisa – Administrator and Monty

Home Forums General Lisa – Administrator and Monty

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Claudette Kinkade
      Participant

We haven’t heard from Lisa, our administrator, in a while. How are you doing and how is Monty? :dog:

I know she checks in on us, let’s see what she has to say.

Lisa Schuyler
      Keymaster

Hi Claudette!

I’m eons behind reading posts here, so I hope everything is running smoothly. I’ve got some big updates planned for this site, but haven’t found the time yet.

I’ve just left a job and am working a trial placement with a new company, so I’ve been head down, working non-stop for a month trying to land the job.

Monty is 7.5, doing well. Cats Sally and Zeus are well. Hopefully things settle down here soon so we can get Monty in the lake more often and relax and enjoy the summer 🙂

Nano
      Participant

Good to hear Monty is doing well! 🙂

Cathy DW
      Participant

Glad for the update Lisa. Can’t believe that Monty is 7 1/2 already.Seems like yesterday he was just a pup. Good luck with the trial placement. Hope it evolves into something you’ll want. Looking forward to the updates but we can wait until you have time.

Mom2Maddie
      Participant

Glad to hear Monty and the cats are doing well! Hope you get the job after all the hard work you’re putting in.

Claudette Kinkade
      Participant

Monty, 7 1/2 years old, I can’t believe it either. You will (when you have time) have to post some new pictures of him and Sally and Zeus. Good Luck on the landing the new job. We will be looking forward to the updates you have planned for our site.

Hope you get some time soon so you can all enjoy the beautiful, hot, summer. The lake sounds good.

cheslyn1
      Participant

Fingers crossed you get the job!! Give hugs to Monty and the cats!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active