Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Little Miss Storm

Home Forums General Little Miss Storm

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Claudette Kinkade 5 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

3Goldens
    Participant

Storm is growing up to fast and not so little anymore! A few pictures…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Meadow
    Participant

Oh her coloration! Gorgeous!! Is she the lightest of your three? I love the profile picture. It looks like she was dreamily enjoying the day. 🙂

I think I forgot how incredibly FAST Goldens reach their adult-sized body! How old is Storm now? Look how FLUFFY she still is!! She looks like a warm little bear out in the snow. 😉

~Maureen

cheslyn1
    Participant

So can not wait to see her as an adult – she is gorgeous!

goldengirl
    Participant

Storm is beautiful!

Pat
    Participant

So is growing into a very lovely lady…love her pictures.

laurie
    Participant

Ow she is just a beauty. Love the pictures.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

What a sweet girl and she’s growing up so quickly!

Lynne
    Participant

She is gorgeous!!!!!

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Storm is gorgeous, and look at those eyes. Very expressive, like she knows exactly what you are saying. She is indeed growing up too quickly, no more puppy.

3Goldens
    Participant

Thanks Maureen, pictures were taken at 5 months old, so I’m sure she still has a lot of growing and filling out to do. Sitting in the snow, makes her coat actually look a bit darker than she really is, so yes, she is the lightest of all 3. I think her fur will be much the same as Spirit, very thick & long. All my other Goldens lost all their puppy fuzz at this age and looked bald, all except Spirit and now Storm!
    She is not a hyper puppy, and for that I am very thankful…or maybe it just seems that way because she has 2 older dogs that keep her busy!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  3Goldens.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active