Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Merry Christmas

Home Forums General Merry Christmas

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Paulette 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Nelson
    Participant

Nelson, Boober and I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year. Thank you all again for all the wonderful cards. Christine and Kiwi we will see you Wed. 🙂

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Nelson.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Merry Christmas to all from Kiwi and I as well! Hope all our pups have a little something under the tree from Santa.

Sue, Kiwi was very excited when I told her someone was coming to see her.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Sounds like a good time for all, especially the “furkids”. Merry Christmas.

laurie
    Participant

Ripley and Lucy and I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday. Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all and all the furkids.

Pat
    Participant

Carmel & Cheyanne (along with mommy & daddy) wish all of their golden friends and their families a very Merry Christmas!

Lynne
    Participant

We want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas too!!! Rylee opened one gift from the neighbor kids yesterday and is looking forward to opening more…

Cathy DW
    Participant

Gemma and I would like to join the chorus of well wishers and offer our best for a Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy and tail wagging 2014 to all (four paws and two)

cheslyn1
    Participant

Merry Christmas everyone from Maci, Harley and Jigar (and us of course)!

Stay warm and safe!

Paulette
    Participant

Merry Christmas to all on Canadian Goldens, our love for our dogs bring us together in laughter, tears, achievements and frustration. Wishing all a blessed season and many treats!

Paulette
    Jazz, Emma and Sophia

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active