Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Merry Christmas

Home Forums Archives Merry Christmas

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Claudette Kinkade 9 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

cheslyn1
    Participant

Hello everyone. As you all are doing most likely, I am gearing up to have 10 more people added to my house for Xmas dinner. Other than no jumping and no biting I think dog training will go out the window LOL.

Does anyone use clicker training? I have been introduced to it and really like it – I think I will see if I can get Harley to do a trick for practice first and then use the techniques I was given to help with loose leash walking!

Since it is winter doing training and learning tricks will keep the adolescent busy.

Tammy

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Merry Christmas Tammy and all other Canadian Golden Retriever furbabies and their owners.
    The site has been pretty quiet for the last few days, all of us getting ready for the big day(s).
    Most of my work is done and Jake and I am taking a break right now. Pretty quiet here, since my husband passed away last year. Jake and I sure do miss him. Jake is constantly by my side and I sure do love having him round. Don’t know what I would do if I lived all alone. It sure is lonely at night. All of you enjoy your families and friends for Christmas. Wishing all of you a healthy, Happy New Year.
    Claudette and Jake

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Merry Christmas all! We had next to no snow until today when the snow is falling gently making for a beautiful Christmas Eve.

Wishing everyone health, happiness and time with loved ones over the holidays.

Christine & Maddie

cangold
    Keymaster

Merry Christmas to all as well. What a lovely time of year. We rarely get snow here in Vancouver area, but we woke up this morning to a heavy frost which was enough to make everything look a bit christmassy and Charlie was rolling in it and loved it!

I hope everyone has a very happy, blessed Christmas.

The topic ‘Merry Christmas’ is closed to new replies.

@

Not recently active