Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Miss Carmel turns 8

Home Forums General Miss Carmel turns 8

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  cheslyn1 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Pat
    Participant

Yesterday was Carmel’s 8th birthday…Seems like she was just a little fluff ball not too long ago. Both mommy and daddy had to work yesterday, but had a special evening for her last night. Had a special dinner and then a small cake (called pup pie) to share with her sister. She then “killed” her new unstuffed toy in least than 10 minutes…after which Cheyanne and her played a 15 minute game of trying to steal it from each other…with Cheyanne ending up with it in the end. She is doing OK, had a lot of trouble with the skin this summer…probably due to all the swimming and being wet. She didn’t swim as much as we thought she would…seemed to enjoy sitting in the water on the steps much more than swimming. Noticed she is slower and sleeps on the bed during the day a lot more than she use to, even when we are home, this past month have woken to find her curled up on the doggy bed, we bought last year, before this month was only used as a pillow. My favorite time with her is when she gets up on the couch and cuddles with the huge sighs they are famous for. Some pictures of her and sister taken on Carmel’s day.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Pat.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nelson
    Participant

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY Carmel we hope you had a great day!!!
    Nelson and Boober

Meadow
    Participant

Happy 8th Birthday Carmel!! EIGHT??!! WOW!! And she sits so pretty beside her cake and candle, hahaha – CUTE!!!

~Maureen

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMEL! YOU ARE ONE BEAUTIFUL 8 YEARS OLD GOLDEN. YOUR CAKE LOOKED SO YUMMY, AND YOU POSED SO NICELY. I CAN SEE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WITH YOUR FAMILY. THE LAST PICTURE IS PRECIOUS, TIME FOR A LITTLE NAP.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Happy 8th birthday Carmel! What great pictures of the girls.

3Goldens
    Participant

Happy Birthday Carmel, we hope you had a great one, and it looks like you did!!

Lynne
    Participant

Happy belated Birthday Carmel!!!! Looks like you had a wonderful evening!!

laurie
    Participant

Happy belated birthday Carmel. I was just looking at your pictures and you look like you had a very good day. I love the picture of you and your pup pie. What a lucky girl you are.

Shauna
    Participant

Happy belated birthday Carmel, looks like you had a great day!

cheslyn1
    Participant

Happy belated birthday beautiful! That cake looks very very good!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active