Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Muskoka March 27, 2004 – April 14, 2015

Home Forums General Muskoka March 27, 2004 – April 14, 2015

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Sue 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Skokie
    Participant

Just wanted to let everyone know that my beloved girl, Muskoka, passed away on April 14th. I have posted a memorial with a picture in the “In Memory” Forum. Thanks to everyone for advice over the last 11 years. I hope when I’m feeling better I can start to think about another golden.

Pat
    Participant

So sorry for your loss…run Free at the Rainbow Bridge Muskoka.

Paulette
    Participant

So sorry for your loss, your beautiful girl will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Take Care of yourself.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

I’m very sorry for your loss. They are never with us long enough…

Meadow
    Participant

My heart goes out to you – I am so sad that you lost your girl. 🙁 I know that the house will seem strangely quiet… and when your heart is ready, I hope you can adopt another dog into your life, as you say. It’s the only reason that I can imagine, why dogs have such short lifespans… so that we can share the love we have for animals with another dog who needs to be cherished.

I want to go and check out the picture and memorial you wrote now. Take care of yourself – I know this is a difficult time.

~Maureen

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

I am so sorry – I always loved her name, Muskoka. I know how difficult this is for you, she took a part of your heart with her. No matter how long they are with us, it is never long enough. It is going to hurt for a long time, but I know you will open your heart up to another furbaby when you are ready. Hugs.

Shauna
    Participant

So sorry for your loss. Hopefully the wonderful memories you have will help push the sadness aside.

cheslyn1
    Participant

So sorry for your loss. They are never with us long enough. Hopefully soon you can enjoy the memories of the time together.

Sue
    Participant

I’m so sorry to hear about Muskoka.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active