Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

My Harley is 6

Home Forums General My Harley is 6

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Sue 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

cheslyn1
    Participant

A day late πŸ™‚ But Harley turned 6 (which made me think about how long I have been on this forum!) yesterday. Here he is in his birthday hat. The furkids got doggie donuts from the bakery and Harley got some ice cream. No big presents because he gets stuff all year long (and kills most stuff in seconds)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Pat
    Participant

Happy Birthday Harley…you big handsome boy. Carmel and Cheyanne think doggy donuts and ice cream would be great for a birthday.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Happy 6th Birthday Handsome Harley!! You look very cute in your birthday hat πŸ™‚ sounds like you and your siblings got some yummy treas to celebrate

Meadow
    Participant

Awwwwwww – Harley, you 6-year old Sweetie!! Happy, happy, happy birthday! I am jealous that your Mom gets you to not only WEAR a hat, but to sit there and leave it on and pose for your Birthday Photo!

I’ll tell you a secret, Harley… you and Nelson have made me decide that if I ever get another dog one day, it will definitely be a BOY, and hopefully he will be JUST LIKE YOU!! Look at all the influence you have had in only 6 years of your life, eh?! πŸ˜‰

~Maureen

cheslyn1
    Participant

LOL Maureen make sure you stress the desire for a boy but a calm one. I think Jigar would drive you nuts πŸ™‚ That boy is go-go-go-go-go with badness mixed.

And maybe I should post the photos of Harley destroying the hat and the paper plate and jumping on the counter trying to steal the other donuts!

Meadow
    Participant

Lol!! Too funny about destroying the hat, hahaha. Oh – so not all boys are sweet and calm? I know that the boys from this site – Claudette’s Jake, your Harley, Sue’s Nelson – all sweet, gentlemen-dogs! So Jigar is not so much with the calm then? πŸ˜‰ But he’s still under 2, right? Isn’t he just a young-in? Or was Harley, at Jigar’s age, more calm?

~Maureen

Lynne
    Participant

Happy belated Harley!!! And yes please on the pictures showing the destruction – it’s always funnier when it’s not happening at your own house!!! Hahaha

Cathy DW
    Participant

Belated Barkday Harley. Gemma and I love your hat. How handsome you are. Hope you have a wonderful year.

laurie
    Participant

Happy birthday Harley. I think you look adorable in your birthday hat and I am not going to mention the donuts and ice cream to Ripley because would want some.

Sue
    Participant

Happy belated Birthday Harley!!! Sorry were late on the birthday wishes. Can’t believe your 6 already. Hope you had an awesome day.
    Nelson and Boober

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active