Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Need Advice

Home Forums General Need Advice

This topic contains 14 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  scot girl 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Pat
    Participant

Does anyone else have this problem. I like my bed nice and flat and the sheets/blankets pulled tight and smooth. Every so often I get this problem and just can’t seem to get rid of the lumps. Any advice on how to handle this problem?

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  Pat.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Paulette
    Participant

That is so cute! Luckily my bed is high up off the ground and only my youngest Lab Cross will sleep on the bed. At the cabin, the bed is lower and only a double wide, it does get crowded up there with two large dogs trying to cozy up on a cold fall night. My Miss Molly would sleep on the dog bed on the floor by the bed, since she couldn’t jump up any longer. There is two magic words, that gets them moving every time . . . “Cookie!” and “Supper!”. Oh what a life!

Paulette
    Emma, Sophia and Jazz

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Love the lumps, I can’t see the problem. Look at that sweet face.

laurie
    Participant

I love those lumps. Too funny

Meadow
    Participant

Hmmmmmm… I’d be tempted to put a tasty bit of food on the floor under the lump, and see if that smooths it out. 😉

Adorable!

~Maureen

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

She looks pretty comfy there, I think you’ll just need to let the lumps stay where they are 🙂

Marianne
    Participant

I have exactly the same problem….times two

Shauna
    Participant

Those are the best lumps to have

Cathy DW
    Participant

And if you’re lucky the bump will keep your toes warm on a cold evening…

cheslyn1
    Participant

That is adorable!

3Goldens
    Participant

Awwww, so cute! Mine go up on the bed, but not under the blanket like that!

Nelson
    Participant

Way too cute Pat!

Lynne
    Participant

She looks so comfy! Maybe all the cold weather is getting to her?! When it’s -40 most mornings I’d prefer to stay under my blankets too!

Pat
    Participant

She stayed there for a long time. I actually covered her up. I had just washed the bed and remade it…had to keep chasing her off, The blanket had just come out of the dryer and was toasty warm. She won’t move so I covered her up. I’m surprised she’s not there right now…has just come inside after 10 minutes of that -40 wind chill. Instead is lying in front of the portable heater I have going in the office.

And part of her job is to lie at the foot of the bed and warm the bed up for me at night. That’s how she earns her kibble. BOL

scot girl
    Participant

I have the same problem, if you find a solution let me know. lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active