Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Neighbourhood watch

Home Forums General Neighbourhood watch

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Pat 5 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

3Goldens
    Participant

This has been a brutal winter for us, ice build up on the roads (no sidewalks here so we have to walk on the road) record low temps with wind chills that are just horrible, the girls have missed a lot of walks the past few weeks. Rookie especially has a hard time in the snow, her paws just can’t take the extreme temps. So this is how they spend a good part of their day…watching the world go by, and wishing they could be out there more!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Nancy, It is nice that they have each other. What do they see out the window?

Meadow
    Participant

Awwwwwwwwww!!!! That would be an EXCELLENT wallpaper desktop pic!!! How adorable are they?!

~M~

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

They are so cute sitting like that. I think Mom needs to lift the blinds up so they have a clearer view while doing their neighbourhood watch 🙂

laurie
    Participant

That is adorably. This is how Ripley and Lucy and my gran dog spent some time watching the city workers clear the snow bank from our street.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

laurie
    Participant

Don’t know why all my pictures are upside or sideways on here but if you click on the picture it rights it self.

gpbarr1
    Participant

Yeah I know how you feel. In my rural town here in northern BC we are lucky to see a snowplow in less than 48 hours after any snowfall resulting in heavy ice buildup on the roads which makes it dangerous to walk on. My 4 dogs end up staying inside lots but you can see the anguish on their faces when they gaze in the direction of the street they are accustomed to walking on. Sad to watch but hopefully spring is only another month away.

cheslyn1
    Participant

We have no front window for the 3 brats to look out of—thank god as Maci in her older years has turned into a protective barker!

Mancy – your girls are beautiful!

Shauna
    Participant

It has not been a kind winter for our fur kids. Good thing they have a warm room with a view!

Pat
    Participant

Great looking pictures…can just hear them signing that they can’t go out and play.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active