Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Nelson lump removal

Home Forums Health Nelson lump removal

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Claudette Kinkade 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Sue
    Participant

This morning Nelson had a little bump removed from his right foot. I’d say it was a bit smaller than a little marble. Since he had a mass cell tumor in the past I’m vigilant about getting the little bumps and lumps checked. I have a feeling it might be a mass cell again but I hope not. He had a shot of Benadryl before the lump was removed and is on Benadryl for a couple days now. Please cross fingers and paws that it comes back as nothing.

Lynne
    Participant

We have everything crossed for Nelson. Hoping it’s not mass cell and that he heals up quickly. Please keep us posted and give him some extra hugs from us!!

Pat
    Participant

Keeping our paws crossed that it is nothing serious.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

All fingers and paws crossed here for Nelson. Give your little patient a big hug for me. Keep us posted!

laurie
    Participant

All our fingers paws and whatever else we can cross for Nelson. Hope all is well.

Shauna
    Participant

Fingers toes and paws crossed for Nelson and yourself.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Sue – Praying that Nelson’s little bump will be nothing to worry about. We all know how we moms worry about our furkids. Hugs to you too.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Sue – do you have the results back on the little bump that was removed from Nelson’s foot. Waiting to hear all our prayers have helped and that everything is okay. I know it takes too long to get the results – and we worry all that time. Give Nelson and Boober a big hug from me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active