Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

New House photos

Home Forums Off-Topic New House photos

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Cathy DW 6 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Sue
    Participant

Im going to try this again as I just lost all the photos. Here are some of the house, yard and the work we’ve done and are doing.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3871[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3872[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3873[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3874[/ATTACH]

Sue
    Participant

A few more
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3875[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3876[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3877[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3878[/ATTACH]

Sue
    Participant

a few more
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3880[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3881[/ATTACH]

Sue
    Participant

This is the front of the house minus the ramp now. Next year I’ll paint it some funky colors.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3882[/ATTACH]

Lynne
    Participant

Nelson looks so happy in his yard!!! Wow – looks like you guys have had to put a fair bit of work into it but, it’ll all be worth it this weekend – well, maybe not this weekend as you’ll still be surrounded by boxes and the question “where did I put the ???” but, after that stage!!! :witless:

Good luck this weekend and thanks for sharing the pictures!!

Sue
    Participant

actually I’ve moved everything over except for the 2 couches, one cabinet and a chair. I don’t have much as the stuff I do have is in one of the upstairs bedrooms so it won’t be hard to find anything since I don’t have much. It’s been a whirlwind since I got the keys on Sept. 28th. I’m completly exhausted and maxed out and so is Ted. We’ve done alot in 3 weeks but there’s so much more to do. All in good time I guess. I’ll be gutting the bathroom this winter. My central vac is coming today which I so look forward to. Ted so hates old houses and all the mickey mouse crap that goes along with it. I on the other hand seem to thrive with a big project 🙂

cheslyn1
    Participant

Glad you are loving it regardless of the work!

laurie
    Participant

Looks like Nelson is going to have lots of room to run around. I love doing renovations also.

Cathy DW
    Participant

Heavens Sue you’ve both accomplished so much. I’ll bet Nelson and Boober will be excited to relocate with that big yard. Best wishes on the move thsi weekend.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Looks like lots of hard work done in a short amount of time. Kudos to you and Ted! The house looks great and the yard is terrific! Jarrod and I are so not “fix it” people but I’ve always wished we could be.

Pat
    Participant

House and yard look great, looks like you have as much leaves to clean up as we do. Bet Nelson and Boober will love their new yard as much as my two do. I love doing home renovations, as well, but hubby doesn’t. I have boughten and fixed up a few in the past. Love your colours in the living room is it?

Sue
    Participant

Here’s a couple more pictures. The first one is the electric fireplace that went up last night and the other picture is the fenced in area around the side door which will have the dog door in it. The dogs will be able to access the house into the back yard without being loose in the carport. it’s also a locking gate.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3885[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3886[/ATTACH]

Sue
    Participant

Yes Pat thst is my livingroom color with one wall being brown (pumpernickel they call it). Still deciding on the rest of the colors for the house.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Looking good! I was wondering what the fence was off the side door that you posted yesterday… makes sense now!

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Your house looks great, you certainly have put much work into it, and it shows. Sounds like you are enjoying it too, that is half the fun. Keep the pictures coming.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active