Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Our New Rottie Puppy

Home Forums Our other pets Our New Rottie Puppy

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Lincolns Mom 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

arcane
    Participant

Introducing Gemma ( named after the matriarch of SOA!) she is 8wks today, and pictured with our older beloved Adi (11.5yrs) Golden …

cheslyn1
    Participant

Look at that puppy sit! Congrats on the new addition. Are you branching out to another breed or always had rotties too?

I think in a year or so, Gemma will be the protector of Adi.

arcane
    Participant

No, not branching out. Gemma is strictly a pet :lemo:…my hubby wanted a Rott and as he is so accomodating to my golden fetish I caved…I am very much enjoying this little glossy girl!!!

Sue
    Participant

Gemma is gorgeous!! Then again so is Adi đŸ™‚ Both are stunning.

scot girl
    Participant

Precious Puppy and Gorgeous Golden. :dog:

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Gemma is beautiful and what an adorable pup.

Pat
    Participant

Both are beautiful. Very cute puppy.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

She’s beautiful and so is sweet Adi. My coworker just got a puppy yesterday and they also named their girl Gemma. Enjoy her.

Lynne
    Participant

Oh cutie!!!!!! Looks like Adi will train her well – the way Gemma is sitting calmly behind her!

Rotties are an amazing dog – a lot of work in the training department with making them realize you are the pack leader. I had a newphew rottie called Duke and he was the gentlest dog with my nieces when they were babies and he was such a big teddy bear!

I look forward to seeing more pictures in the future!!!!

Lincolns Mom
    Participant

Rotties are my heart breed. I had a Rottie about 6 years ago. He was the gentlest dog you would of ever met! Yours is a cutie

arcane
    Participant

I just had to add this one of Gemma with our youngest Golden Stitch! they shall be the best of friends:dog:[ATTACH=CONFIG]3495[/ATTACH]

cheslyn1
    Participant

Just keep posting away!!! Can never have enough cuteness in a day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active