Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Outdoor pics of the dogs :)

Home Forums General Outdoor pics of the dogs :)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Pat 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Meadow
    Participant

We had taken both dogs on a long pack walk down by the beach, then on return home, my daughter Karli decided to work on digging for the garden that we plan to have this year. Haven STILL wanted exercise, so I played with her for a long time, throwing a ball for her to fetch. Soon, both dogs were craving the cool earth that Karli was digging in, and her digging job became just impossible, lol.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by  Meadow.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cheslyn1
    Participant

The dogs seem to think Karli was making them this lovely outdoor bed and not a garden 🙂

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Looks like Karli was having fun along with Faith and Haven. The last two pictures are great of your furkids, just look at those beautiful faces.

goldengirl
    Participant

The dogs are smiling! They love the cool bed Karli made for them!

Lynne
    Participant

Yep they looked quite pleased that their human would save them the work and dig a hole for them!!!!! Those are great shots!

I’m starting to think we will never wear tank tops or be able to dig in the dirt…not getting above zero at all this week here. I went a little crazy on the weekend when we got more snow and booked a camping spot for May long. Come hell or high water (or a snowstorm or a windchill factor) we will be camping!!!

laurie
    Participant

Wow I would give anything to dig in dirt with both dogs helping if they wanted. we are getting depressed with the cold and the snow that we are still getting. I just love the last two pictures.

Pat
    Participant

How did they stay so clean?????? Even when the ground not soggy….I have two very dirty dogs..Great pictures…they look so happy!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active