Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Pics of Faith (and Haven too)

Home Forums General Pics of Faith (and Haven too)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Pat 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Meadow
    Participant

Ok, if I have figured out how to put pictures, here’s Faith, after her 11 lb weight loss:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

3Goldens
    Participant

awww Faith & Haven are so cute together—I love the way Haven snuggles up to Faith!

And Faith looks great!!

Marianne
    Participant

Looking great!!! and such pals…..

cheslyn1
    Participant

Just a good girl! They are both adorable. So glad they get along.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Faith has such a beautiful face, just want to give her a big hug. And look at that adorable Haven, she does look so sweet; I am sure she loves her big sister very much.

Cathy DW
    Participant

Thanks for posting Maureen. Faith looks like some of her earlier pictures. Both girls look adorable.

goldengirl
    Participant

Such cute pics of them together and Faith looks great! Thanks for sharing/

laurie
    Participant

They look so nice together. I hope Ripley is that nice with Lucy but just not there yet. Faith is looking good.

I.Heart.My.Golden
    Participant

11lbs!!!! WAY TO GO GUYS! That’s AWESOME!!!! You guys should be so proud. We need to get together for a play date soon ok!!! life’s been so busy here, but I’ll email you. Need a Faith/Haven fix – miss those lovely ladies!

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Faith is looking good! Her and Haven look like 2 peas in a pod, cute pictures.

Nano
    Participant

Love the pics, Maureen! Both dogs look great and such good friends. Love the last shot with Faith’s sassy look. I didn’t know she was trying to lose weight. That’s so hard to do with dogs, isn’t it? Congrats!

P.S.

I’ve tried to post pics but I always get an error message that the file size is too big. Figures. I finally buy a digital camera and I can’t post the pictures! Maybe I’m doing something wrong because I don’t have trouble on other sites.

Meadow
    Participant

@nano
    Nancy, download the free Irfanview picture resizer. I LOVE that free program SO much – I could be the Irfanview postergirl! 😉 It’s easy, resizes in a click or two, sharpens the image, and then saves it as a jpeg, smaller, and more appropriate for message boards and emails.

If you download it, I’ll walk you through how to resize your pics if you can’t figure it out on your own. 🙂

~Maureen

Pat
    Participant

Looking good Faith. Great pictures of them both. They look like they get along great.

Meadow
    Participant

Ok – test pics worked out well! Here’s some more:

I call the last one of Haven “exorcist twist”, because of how far she tilted her head when I called her name, lol.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Meadow
    Participant

Faith is SO patient with Haven, and it makes Faith all the more adorable. She allows Haven to put toys on top of her, or chew a bone right on her, as in the above pics. That’s what Haven was about to do, before I got the camera, lol. [And you might notice that it was the bone right out of Faith’s mouth. Faith had it first – and let Haven take it over, and even prepare to chew it ON her.]

~M~

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active