Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Recamendations for breeders in Manitoba

Home Forums General Recamendations for breeders in Manitoba

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Madison 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

Madison
    Participant

Hi My family and I are thinking of getting another Golden. We got our first from the US, and I don’t think that we want to do that again. We live in Manitoba, and I was wondering do any of you have any recamendations for good breeders in Manitoba? I hope that someone can help me! Looking forward to hearing from any fellow Manitobins! Thank you so very much for any help that you can provide!
    Madison

Pat
    Participant

Hi, Madison, as a fellow Manitoban, would love to see if you find anyone. Have you googled Golden Retriever Club of Manitoba, they do list a few breeders. We will be probably looking in the next year or so as well.

Madison
      Participant

Hi Pat, I’ve found a few, but I do have a question; are you guys wanting an American style, or an English style Golden? Let me know, and I can send you some info on breeders, depending on which style you guys prefer. Look forward to hearing from you again! Thanks for replying; I wasn’t sure if anyone would. Thanks again,
      Madison

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active