Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Recamendations for breeders in Manitoba

Home Forums General Recamendations for breeders in Manitoba

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pat 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Madison
    Participant

Hi My family and I are thinking of getting another Golden. We got our first from the US, and I don’t think that we want to do that again. We live in Manitoba, and I was wondering do any of you have any recamendations for good breeders in Manitoba? I hope that someone can help me! Looking forward to hearing from any fellow Manitobins! Thank you so very much for any help that you can provide!
    Madison

Pat
    Participant

Hi, Madison, as a fellow Manitoban, would love to see if you find anyone. Have you googled Golden Retriever Club of Manitoba, they do list a few breeders. We will be probably looking in the next year or so as well.

Madison
      Participant

Hi Pat, I’ve found a few, but I do have a question; are you guys wanting an American style, or an English style Golden? Let me know, and I can send you some info on breeders, depending on which style you guys prefer. Look forward to hearing from you again! Thanks for replying; I wasn’t sure if anyone would. Thanks again,
      Madison

Pat
      Participant

Hi, right now not looking for a puppy, are thinking seriously of adopting a one year old, who needs to be re homed. As I feel a puppy would be too much work at this time, with our senior dogs.
      But if we do change our minds, will get in touch with you through this site. And actually for us, either an English style or American style would be welcome in our household. Good luck in your search.

Pat
    Participant

Hi, thought I would pass along this name and number, Our older girl came from them. and we just adopted a 15 month old girl who also came from them, her and her sister where adopted by an older couple whose health is failing and had to rehome one, she is the sweetest girl.
    Located just outside of Carman Manitoba Name is Peter Elias phone number 204 745 2897, don’t think he is CKC registered but did give a puppy health and warranty.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active