Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Sayiing hello!

Home Forums General Sayiing hello!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  laurie 4 years ago.

• Author

3Goldens
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    Haven’t checked in here in ages. Thought I’d stop by to say hi. The Girls are are doing great, and hard to believe that Storm will be 2 in September! Where does the time go?
    Storm is a complete nutter, totally and completely obsessed with her tennis balls. I am so thankful I went ahead with the decision to bring her home after Shiloh passed, she has been a real joy, and although she is a super active dog, she was an easy puppy to raise.
    Hope everyone is doing good!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

So nice to read the update of your 3 blond beauties! Storm is too cute sleeping with the ball in her mouth :). I’m not sure how that could be comfortable for them, silly pups.

Sue
    Participant

Nancy it’s so good to hear from you. I love the girls FB page your posts bring a smile to my face everytime I see pictures of the girls. They are beautiful goldens 🙂

Lynne
    Participant

Storm sounds like she would give Rylee a good run for being obsessive compulsive with balls and/or frisbees!!!! They are gorgeous and it’s nice to hear from you!

Pat
    Participant

Great pictures…I love the picture of Storm with the ball in her mouth.

Meadow
    Participant

Oh what BEAUTIFUL girls they are!!!!!!! LOVE the tennis ball sleeper!! hahahaha

~Maureen

laurie
    Participant

Your golden’s are beautiful. Storm sleeping with the ball is priceless.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active