Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Server move

Home Forums Website Updates & Issues Server move

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pat 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Lisa Schuyler
    Keymaster

CanadianGoldens.com moved servers this week. If anything isn’t working let me know. Similarly, if you posted and it disappeared, please repost.

Thanks!

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

I’m having some issues where posts are disappearing, or I see them on my iPhone but yet not on my iPad or Mac. I had just posted a separate post about this that is no longer here? Is it my devices and the version of the operating system they’re running that is causing the problem or something to do with the server?

Thanks
    Christine

Pat
    Participant

Didn’t we start a thread this morning? now its gone, but Lisa’s original post from Feb 12 is now back. And my original post for dogs snow in snow, now looks like the first one I posted….do we have a ghost? BOL

Lisa Schuyler
    Keymaster

Your computer or device probably had the DNS cached for the old server so you might have seen CanadianGoldens.com still in its old location. It has since been deleted so you should only be able to see and post on this one.

Pat
    Participant

Not sure if this is a server issue..but you where probably right about the DNS Cached. i deleted the site and re logged in. But today I have noticed the page colors have changed. Early this morning when I first logged in the page headings etc…where red…now they are blue. Any idea why? Everything else seems to be working fine.

Lisa Schuyler
    Keymaster

I updated the software to the latest version and it wiped out some of my colour choices for the site. I tried a red menu, but every time I looked at it, it felt like a red error message having the menu red like that, so I switched it back to a gentle blue 😉

Pat
    Participant

Actually love the blue color…and except for last night when I couldn’t get on.. site seems to be working fine.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active