Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Spirit

Home Forums General Spirit

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Nelson 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

3Goldens
    Participant

Happy 7th Birthday to my girl Spirit! Time is flying by, how is it possible it’s been 7 years already….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Pat
    Participant

Happy Birthday Spirit! Hope you have a great doggy day!

Meadow
    Participant

Oh!! Spirit and Haven share a birthday! I didn’t know that… or I didn’t remember, lol. Happy 7th Birthday, Spirit!!!

~Maureen

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Happy 7th Birthday to Spirit!!!! Happy Birthday also to Haven.

Wishing both girls a wonderful day

3Goldens
    Participant

Maureen, I didn’t realize Haven shared a birthday with Spirit..or maybe I forgot too lol

Happy Birthday to Haven…we hope she has a wonderful day!

goldengirl
    Participant

Happy Birthday to Spirit and Haven!

Meadow
    Participant

Haven is sorry, she didn’t mean to steal Spirit’s Birthday thread!! She’s only a mutt (lol), not a pretty Golden like Spirit! 😉

😉

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

I think Haven needs a great big special Happy Birthday! She is a very pretty little girl and can most definitely celebrate her birthday on our site too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVEN!!

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT!! ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY WITH YOUR SISTERS, I AM SURE YOU WILL BE SPOILED TODAY. SENDING HUGS TO ALL OF YOU.

Meadow
    Participant

Awwww, thanks. I sure love both my dogs, even though the little one isn’t a pretty Golden. 😉

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

laurie
    Participant

Happy 7th birthday Spirit. Hope you had a wonderful day and got lots of good things.

Cathy DW
    Participant

Happy Barkday Spirit, enjoy the day with your sisters. A Happy Barkday to Haven too. Lots of cuddles and love. And while I’m on it a Happy early Barkday (11th) to my beautiful Gemma who we will ensure she is spoiled rotten.

Lynne
    Participant

Happy birthday Spirit and Haven!!!!

cheslyn1
    Participant

Happy Birthday pretty golden girl and pretty little girl!

Nelson
    Participant

Oh no we missed a couple birthday. Happy belated 7th Birthday Spirit!! and a Happy belated Birthday to Haven also!!

3Goldens
    Participant

Oh Maureen, don’t be sorry! There is no such thing as just a mutt lol and she certainly didn’t steal Spirit’s birthday thread…Spirit is more than happy to share the birthday love with Haven 🙂

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  3Goldens.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  3Goldens.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active