Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Stairs finally finished!

Home Forums Off-Topic Stairs finally finished!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dian11 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Sue
    Participant

Many of you know that I recently bought a house and it needed and needs quite abit of updating. I finally finished the stairs which I started back in October when I got possession. They originally had 40 year old carpet glued to them. There was a lot of swearing and hot air in the house for awhile πŸ™‚ Here’s a few shots of what I created. Next up the bathroom…
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4262[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4263[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4264[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4265[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4266[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4267[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4268[/ATTACH]

cheslyn1
    Participant

Very nice! Good job girl!

scot girl
    Participant

What a lot of work. Well done.:dog:

I.Heart.My.Golden
    Participant

NICE….loving the colours!!!!

Cathy DW
    Participant

You’re a regular Su(e)zy Handy Person. I’m impressed. A lot of work but what a great product. Want to come East? I can think of a few projects here that could use your special touch.

Pat
    Participant

Great job, the stairs look great.

laurie
    Participant

You did a great job. Looks like it was alot of hard work.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Looks great Sue!! Nothing like a project or two or three to help pass the winter months πŸ˜‰ Can’t wait to see the bathroom before and afters.

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

You did a very nice job, it looks so clean and neat. I love the colors too. Can’t wait to see other projects. :applouse:

dian11
    Participant

Very good job πŸ™‚

dian11
    Participant

this is good

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  dian11.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  dian11.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active