Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Storm at 6 months old

Home Forums General Storm at 6 months old

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Pat 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

3Goldens
    Participant

6 months old already! Couldn’t be happier with this little girl…who is not so little anymore. So far Storm has been such an easy puppy to raise, I count my blessings every day!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  3Goldens.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cathy DW
    Participant

What a beauty. Of course your whole brood is wonderful.

Lynne
    Participant

She is gorgeous and fits right in! She’s all grown up….

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Nancy, Beautiful pictures of all the girls. Storm has grown up right in front of our eyes too, can’t believe how beautiful she is and how big she has gotten. Keep the pictures of your girls coming, you know we love seeing them.

goldengirl
    Participant

What great pics of all three of them. Storm looks much older and wiser than 6 mos old in those photos…such a lovely face.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

What a sweetie she is and so pretty! All your girls are and so similar in colour to one another.

Meadow
    Participant

Love the pictures!! That last picture of her is just STUNNING!!!!

She looks so calm and mature! I love her uber-fluffiness too, lol. Faith has always been rather scant in the fur area, lol.

I can’t get enough of those pics where all 3 of them are together, especially looking out the window, hahaha. You probably see that all the time and are used to it, but I think it’s so unique and hysterical! hahahaha

~Maureen

laurie
    Participant

Wow she is beautiful. Storm looks so grown up and I love the last picture of her.

Pat
    Participant

She is so pretty, love seeing pictures of her and her siblings.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active