Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Storm

Home Forums General Storm

This topic contains 46 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Shauna 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

3Goldens
    Participant

‘Ambercrofts Weathering The Storm’

Storm joined the family yesterday! I am totally and completely in love with Miss Purple. Just 2 pics for now….she is keeping me busy haha

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

laurie
    Participant

Look at that beautiful golden. Just want to come there and give a big squeeze and get kisses from her. In the first picture she looks like she hit pay dirt with all the bones. Have fun with that sweet golden.

Nelson
    Participant

Beautiful just beautiful!!! What do the girls think? She is going to be one lucky dog living with your family.

cheslyn1
    Participant

Beautiful!

Have fun! 🙂

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

What a beautiful little pup! I’m so happy for you, now all the fun begins! Post more pics when you can.

Marianne
    Participant

What a beautiful girl!!!! and a great name….

Meadow
    Participant

Welcome, STORM!!! I am soooooo glad you picked the purple puppy!! Faith was the purple puppy too! 😉 But your Storm is such a gorgeous coloration and I hope she’s at least ‘fairly calm’, lol. What are Spirit and Rookie thinking about this little ball of fluff????

~Maureen

3Goldens
    Participant

Things are going pretty good so far..her first night home was a bit crazy. She slept all the way home so was full of energy and hit the ground running lol no fear at all being in totally new surroundings. Rookie snapped at her a few times, nothing really serious, more of a back off kid! Today is more relaxed and Rookie has been playing with her. Spirit is more laid back and doesn’t really pay much attention to her other than sniffing. I think it will all be normal after a few days of adjustment for the big dogs.

Attachments:

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Beautiful little girl, just want to give her a big hug. She already looks like she belongs there with you. When you have time please post more pictures. Post the one of the three of them all sleeping on the couch, it is so special. First day home with her big sisters.

3Goldens
    Participant

Here you go Claudette….sharing the old dog couch lol

Attachments:

Lynne
    Participant

Storm is gorgeous and fits right in on that couch! It’ll be a tight squeeze once she’s all grown up but by then they’ll be best friends!!

Can’t wait to see more pics of her adjusting to her new family…

Paulette
    Participant

Storm looks precious! especially in the picture labelled as image2. Congratulations on the addition to the family.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Cute, cute, cute! The couch picture is so sweet.

Nelson
    Participant

Ok who’s next to get a puppy 🙂

laurie
    Participant

Love the one of them all on the couch together and the picture of image2 is just beautiful.

Meadow
    Participant

Oh my GOSH!!! That outdoor picture of her standing next to her sister!!!! I would frame that one if I were you – that is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Maureen

cheslyn1
    Participant

Rookie can you come visit and teach Harley how to make a pup behave! Harley is way too soft.

So glad Storm is fitting in and all is as calm as it is going to get. Can not wait to see her grow!

Shauna
    Participant

Such a beautiful girl. Congrats to you all.

Cathy DW
    Participant

OMG. What a wonderful pup with such piercing eyes. The photo of your 3 on the couch was wonderful. Enjoy the adventures that await for Storm and her big sisters.

Pat
    Participant

Such a beautiful girl…..puppies..

goldengirl
    Participant

Gorgeous pup! She looks like she has made herself at home and fits in nicely.

3Goldens
    Participant

The lessons we are working on….

Do not pull out grass by the roots..
    Do not chew on the lilac bush….
    Do not harass your big sister…
    I don’t think the lessons are sinking yet haha

Attachments:

Meadow
    Participant

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh my WORD that’s HILLARIOUS!!!!!!! I LOVE the pictures!!!!

~M~

Lynne
    Participant

Love the new pictures – looks like she’s keeping you busy!!!! Those first few weeks it’s a wonder they don’t think their names are no, don’t or leave it!!!

cheslyn1
    Participant

I can send you the snow and cold weather…it was the only thing that has stopped Jigar from ripping grass and digging holes 🙂

3Goldens
    Participant

A few more pictures…

Attachments:

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

what a little doll she is…a face like that could almost make a person want to re-do the whole puppy thing.

Nano
    Participant

OMG what a scrumptious little puppy!

More pics!

Meadow
    Participant

Adorable!!!!! She is so fluffy and pretty!!!

~M~

laurie
    Participant

Sorry but I laughed right out loud when I seen the pictures of the lessons, she is so cute.

3Goldens
    Participant

11 weeks old and things are going very well. Medals for Spirit & Rookie for being so tolerant of a pesky little puppy.

Attachments:

3Goldens
    Participant

One more

Attachments:

Meadow
    Participant

Awwwwwwwww! Oh Nancy Storm is sooooo adorable!!!!! Look how she lays on her sister!! That is totally ADORABLE!! Is she as gentle as she looks? She strikes me as calmer than Rookie (when she was the same age), just how she appears in pictures.

How are YOU doing? With your loss, and with the activity of 2 dogs and a “Storm”? Is it easier to potty train a puppy when she sees by example of the older dogs going out?

~Maureen

goldengirl
    Participant

OMG! How adorable! I guess they have to be adorable at this age so you can forgive them all the things that they do. LOL!

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

What a sweet little girl. The picture of her head on her sister – awww. Glad Spirit and Rookie are tolerating the puppy phase well.

3Goldens
    Participant

I’m doing ok Maureen, thanks for asking. I think about Shiloh all the time. When I walk Spirit & Rookie, that empty spot where Shiloh should be still makes me very sad. Her favorite spot on the couch, her roo roos at meal time, she left such a big hole and it will always be there. No other dog will ever fill that spot, but Storm certainly has added more golden joy to my heart.

I know Shiloh is around, watching. When Rookie was a puppy, every time Shiloh would chew on her nylabone….which she loved to do….Rookie would walk up to her and take it away. The other day Rookie was chewing on a nylabone, and Storm walked up to her and took it away. My first thought was paybacks lol and I know Shiloh would love to see that!

Meadow
    Participant

Hahaha! That is so cute about the nylabone payback! Even little Storm can call up good memories of your Shiloh. I know that she will always be “ever present” so to speak. I am glad to hear that Storm brings you joy. 🙂 I got Faith at the lowest point in my life, and I couldn’t enjoy her, due to being so overwhelmed with my own grief. I am really happy to hear that you aren’t carrying heavy sadness that overpowers the joy that a puppy should bring.

Storm is a lucky little girl to join your pack – with angel Shiloh watching on, lovingly. 😉

~Maureen

cheslyn1
    Participant

Adorable! And sounds like she is well adjusted and confident LOL

That is a phrase heard around here lots too—payback is a witch Harley!

Paulette
    Participant

The picture of Storm sleeping on her big sister is just precious! How do you manage to catch them in such great moments? Every time, I catch my dogs in a moment that I would like to capture, the camera is in the next room, etc.

When Sophia joined our family, she really stretched Emma’s patience, and I thought, Yep, Miss Molly is finally getting her payback. The number of times Emma did the same to her was astounding. Glad to hear others, have/had puppies full of mischief.

Paulette
    Emma, Sophia & Jazz

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Those girls of yours are so cute and I love the Santa hats :). Great picture

Meadow
    Participant

How on EARTH did you get two dogs and a PUPPY to all stand together for a photo??!! You are AMAZING!!!! That is a FANTASTIC picture of your girls!!!

~Maureen

3Goldens
    Participant

One word Maureen…..FOOD

Storm also likes to help with the laundry

Attachments:

Meadow
    Participant

OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Okay, you just let that puppy rule the roost, don’t you?! rofllllllll Nancy, that is so funny!!!!!! What does she like about that? Are the clothes warm? Does she pull them out? Does she hop right in? It looks to me like you are thoroughly enjoying little Storm!! 🙂

Oh FOOD for photos!!! I am gonna try that! Faith always sees the camera, and becomes really submissive. She lowers her head, walks toward me, and puts her forehead on my chest. I think it’s the flash that she’s concerned about. But FOOD would totally make her have her head up! I must try that! Thanks for the tip!! 😉

~Maureen

Shauna
    Participant

Great pictures of your girls. The challenges and rewards of raising a puppy caught through the lens. Priceless.

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

She is so darn cute. Good luck with teaching her to keep her teeth off of the things she’s not supposed to chew on, her sister(s) included!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  Mom2Maddie.

3Goldens
    Participant

Finally got a picture of all 3 together! So I added hats lol. I took this picture yesterday, so I already had cards made up for the exchange….to bad, this would have made a great Christmas card photo!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  3Goldens.
    Attachments:

Nelson
    Participant

Nancy all those photos are beyond cute. I would love, love, love to have 3 goldens even two. I ask Nelson every night if we should get him a little brother…he never say’s yes 🙁

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  Nelson.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active