Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Summer time

Home Forums General Summer time

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

Claudette Kinkade
      Participant

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4541[/ATTACH] Jake at home in yard.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4542[/ATTACH] Jake at cottage in yard.

First trip up to the cottage, weather cool, quiet few days. Got new neighbors, Jake has a new friend, little fluffy dog.

Mom2Maddie
      Participant

You have the best yard at your cottage Claudette. What a great place for Jake to lay and watch the world go by. Such a handsome guy.

Claudette Kinkade
      Participant

@Mom2Maddie 65064 wrote:

You have the best yard at your cottage Claudette. What a great place for Jake to lay and watch the world go by. Such a handsome guy.

Christine

I know the cottage yard is wonderful and now that Jake is older he does more laying around like you said “watching the world go by.”

Meadow
      Participant

That made me laugh, because it looks like gentleman Jake likes to just hang out at his house and cottage, and relax and watch the world go by, lol. He’s so cute!!! With all his lovely fur, I bet Jake is loving these cooler days, eh? 🙂

~Maureen

I.Heart.My.Golden
      Participant

Oh Jake You are just the cutest teddy bear in the world. How do you not just hug him all day long? I just want to lay beside him in the grass and spoon, how comfy would that be? Love the photos!!!

Sue
      Participant

Looks like you and Jake have a fabulous place to go to in the summer. Are you on a Lake?

laurie
      Participant

Oh Jake you handsome golden and I want a turn laying on the grass with him and cuddling.

cheslyn1
      Participant

Beautiful Jake!

It looks so relaxing there – enjoy!

Lynne
      Participant

Yards look great Claudette! Looks like Jake is ready to spend some time at the cottage enjoying the weather!!

3Goldens
      Participant

Nice yard–in both places Claudette! Great pictures–Jake is as handsome as ever!

Pat
      Participant

Love looking at Mr Jake…he’s such a handsome guy…your yard at home and the lake look very nice….

Claudette Kinkade
      Participant

@Sue 65068 wrote:

Looks like you and Jake have a fabulous place to go to in the summer. Are you on a Lake?

Sue

My cottage looks out at Lake Huron. I took a few pictures this weekend, I will show you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4574[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]4575[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]4576[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4577[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4578[/ATTACH]

If you look closely in the fourth picture you can see a freighter. I was planting flowers and Jake followed me around. It really is nice there and I am glad I have Jake to keep me company.

Mom2Maddie
      Participant

What a gorgeous spot you have there Claudette. You and Jake are very lucky

Lynne
      Participant

I vote that our next gathering be held at Claudette and Jake’s cottage!!!!!

Gorgeous views you have there…

Mom2Maddie
      Participant

I’m up for a road trip 😉

Claudette Kinkade
      Participant

@Lynne 65147 wrote:

I vote that our next gathering be held at Claudette and Jake’s cottage!!!!!

Gorgeous views you have there…

Sounds good to me and Jake. :dog:

Pat
      Participant

I second that…great pictures……sigh…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active