Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

update on Mr Charlie

Home Forums Archives update on Mr Charlie

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Claudette Kinkade 9 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

cangold
    Keymaster

Hi all
    Once again..thank you for the good thoughts and support. Charlie is showing real improvement but he’s not showing ‘normal’
    Our vet suggests we give him a little more time rather then stress him out with more invasive tests and after the holidays we will do another blood test. (oh the drama that even that brings lol)
    He’s eating normally now and doing ok. The pumpkin really does help! I ran out over the last thurs-fri and just didnt’ get to the store in time and noticed a back slide so I won’t run out again!
    On the even better side we got a bit of a dustin of snow here in vancouver (not the norm) and boy is he loving it. Its really perked him up and hes trying hard to roll around in it and play with it. He’s definitely a nut! But we love him and hopefully he will continue to heal and will get better with no more to do but wait.

Merry Christmas
    Bonnie and Charlie

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

Keep improving Charlie.
    Claudette and Jake

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

As long as he keeps taking steps in the right direction that’s what’s important. I wish for both your sakes it was going quicker but hopefully things will be back to ‘normal’ soon.

The topic ‘update on Mr Charlie’ is closed to new replies.

@

Not recently active