Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

*VERY* silly pictures… VERY! lol

Home Forums General *VERY* silly pictures… VERY! lol

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Nano 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Meadow
    Participant

Okay, late last night my girls (16 and 13) were procrastinating getting to bed. Before I knew it, they were laying side-by-side on the floor to measure if they were the same length against the floor tiles, lol, and Faith could NOT resist a GREAT opportunity to get in on all the floor fun!!

I wish the violent swishing of her tail could have been caught in a picture, because that dog was SO happy to have her girls riiiiiiiiiiight where she wanted them, hahahaha

First she walked right on top of them, and plopped down, pinning them there. Then the slobber loving of Keira began, rofl. Keira has just gotten her ears pierced, and she didn’t want Faith to catch on them or lick them – hence why she is protecting her ears and NOT her face, hahahaha.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Meadow.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Meadow
    Participant

Ok – now for the very VERY silliest picture. Last week, for Keira’s fashion class, they had to dress in a fashion that they would NEVER wear. Keira chose “Goth”. I went to the dollar store and got all black things to do her up – nail polish, lipstick, long gloves, black eye makeup – and I saw a black Hallowe’en wig that I couldn’t resist. Well, Keira decided against the wig, so I figured I’d put it to good use…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cheslyn1
    Participant

Adorable! Love Faith’s Goth look—she even has the expression right LOL

Mom2Maddie
    Participant

Cute pictures of your girls and Faith. I think Faith should be Cher for Halloween, I hear she’s going on tour yet again.

Marianne
    Participant

LOL. Looks like such fun and I love Faith’s new look.

3Goldens
    Participant

Love the pictures of Faith and your girls! Goldens are always so happy when we get down with them!
    And Faith in the wig…well she is much better looking than Cher ever was lol

laurie
    Participant

Love the picture of Faith and the wig and look at the love those girls are getting.

Pat
    Participant

Great pictures…Faith looks already to impersonate Cher.

Meadow
    Participant

Thanks for all the sweet comments! 🙂 My kids always say that I take more pics of the dogs than of them… so if they want to be in pictures, my kids have to be in the frame with the dogs, hahahaha.

~Maureen

goldengirl
    Participant

Great pics! Faith is loving having the girls down at her level and she is laying on them to keep the there. Love the wig on Faith and her expression is priceless!

Lynne
    Participant

Haha – those are great! That wig really brings out the black in Faith’s nose and around her eyes!!!!

Nano
    Participant

ROFL!!!! That picture in the wig….priceless. You MUST enter that in a contest somewhere. 🙂 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active