Skip to toolbar

CanadianGoldens.com

Winter Booties – someone on here makes them….?

Home Forums General Winter Booties – someone on here makes them….?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nano 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Nano
    Participant

Somebody on here once sent Connor a wonderful set of booties (I’m sorry I can’t remember who it was….I want to say…Sue?). At first Connor wouldn’t wear them but now he’s used to them and they work really well. They are more like socks than boots. I have a set of the hard bottomed boots but he won’t put his paws down flat inside them so we can’t use them.

We’ve been using them a lot this winter and one of them has a small hole. I was wondering if I could order another set. I am happy to pay for them plus shipping and handling. (The only request I have would be that the velcro wrap right around the ankle. The velcro on the set I have now only wraps partway around so sometimes a booty will come off. Maybe the velco is wearing out? Certainly his paws are bigger now – maybe that’s why?)

Anyway, they work really well on him and aren’t as cumbersome as the boots you buy in the stores.

Please let me know if I can order another pair – thanks!

Claudette Kinkade
    Participant

You are correct, it was Sue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nelson
    Participant

Hi Nancy
    I’ll see if I have any fleece left from the ones I made before. If I do then I’ll make a pair for Connor. I’ll check tonight and let you know.
    Sue

Nelson
    Participant

Look at Jake with his booties 🙂

Nelson
    Participant

Nancy I checked at lunch and I don’t have anymore fleece for the dog boots. If I find some or an old fleece jacket that I can make some out of I’ll let you know. Even Walmart in town doesn’t even sell much fabric anymore.
    Sue

Nano
    Participant

Thanks, Sue!

Just a thought. What if I bought the fleece and sent it to you? I just need to know exactly what you need and how much.

Nelson
    Participant

Nancy let me check at Walmart here first. That would be cheaper that you mailing it to me and then me mailing it back to you. I know they have small pieces of other fabric so maybe there is fleece also. I don’t need much. I’ll have a look later tonight and get back to you.

Nelson
    Participant

Nancy there isn’t any fleece at Walmart. This might be a better and cheaper option for you:
    http://www.prairiedogsupply.mb.ca

Nano
    Participant

Thanks, Sue – I’ll check it out!

And thanks for going to so much trouble to figure out Connor’s next pair of booties. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active